Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,112
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
31
Hits:
2,961

The Jetson Family Get Jane Back

Summary:

After being gone for 3 months, Jane returned to her family.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a hard 3 months for George Jetson, without his wife Jane at his side. He was left out of a project of his boss, Cosmo S. Spacely, which would let him get the best of his rival, Cogwell. Rosey The Robot, as well as his two kids try to help around the house, but it doesn't cheer George up. He trued to call his mother-in-law to find out where Jane is, but she was of no help. She didn't know where her daughter is. It caused her to be worried about Jane as well.

It was the beginning of February when Elroy and Judy were surprised by their mother coming home. She was smiling.

"I'm home, at last," said Jane. She was happy to see them again.

"Where have you been?" asked Judy.

"Dad have been fallen apart since you left us," said Elroy.

"I'm sorry that it has happen, but I was comforting an old friend. I made her last days on Earth, happy ones," explained Jane. Then Rosey glided into the room.

"Mrs. J, you're back," said Rosey. Although she won't admit it, she was glad that Jane was back.

"Yes, I'm back, and I'm here to stay," said Jane. To be continued.