Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
656

On A Cold January Evening

Summary:

An erotic photographer's model walks into a gallery to say that she's leaving him.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on a cold January evening in New York City that some of the inhabitants of 'The Big Apple' had gone into a local art gallery to have a drink or two and enjoy watching the latest artistic masterpieces of a certain erotic photographer whose name happens to be Alan Danning and who also happens to be sleeping with his own blonde female model from California named Shannon McGavin.

But that was before Shannon had stepped into the gallery,walked up to Alan and said,"I'm sorry,Alan.But the deal that Playboy Magazine had made to me is way too good to pass up.I had called my girlfriend.She's giving me a lift to the airport."And after Alan's eyes had grown wide and his bottom jaw had nearly dropped itself down to the floor,he had placed his hands on Shannon's arms and asked,"Why?All I've said was that you bear a striking resemblance to their February 1986 Playmate Of The Month!"

"I know,Alan!And it's because of my resemblance to Julie McCullough that Playboy wants to turn me into a Playmate just like her along with better pay and a better place to live!Besides,I'm getting sick and tired of this New York City weather anyway!I'll send for the rest of my things after I get settled into my new place.",that was what Shannon had said to Alan before she had planted one last small kiss on his cheek and left the gallery for a new life away from New York City and Alan,who had shaken his head,let a sigh and said,"I've thought that it would never happen but it did!Just like Baron Viktor Von Frankenstein,I was stupid enough to create a monster!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.