Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
915

More Than A Playboy Playmate

Summary:

An artist's roommate asks him why he wants to paint some clothes on her nude portrait.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on one January afternoon in which a young artist named Bruce Jackman was staring at a nude portrait of his roommate--a beautiful maiden named Bridget McKellen--with a paint brush in his hand just before a curious Bridget had walked into the room,tugged on Bruce's moustache a little bit and asked,"What are you about to do,Bruce?Tie some rope around her neck and make her your sex slave?"

"Cute,Bridget.Not funny but cute.It just so happens that I had decided to paint some clothes on her.",that was Bruce's answer to Bridget before she had taken the brush away from her roommate and asked,"Why do you want to do that?Didn't you say that my likeness bears a striking resemblance to that of Karen Velez?"That had made Bruce let out a sigh and say,"That's why I have to do it,Bridget!I don't want all of Cleveland,Ohio to get the wrong idea that I'm sleeping around with Playboy Magazine's December 1984 Playmate Of The Month!"

"Really?Then,may I ask what am I to you?",that was what Bridget had asked before Bruce had wrapped his arms around her and said,"You're more than a Playboy Playmate.To me,you truly are the mortal reincarnation of the goddess Aphrodite."But after they had kissed each other on the lips,a smiling Bridget had said,"If that's true,then you might want to leave the portrait the way it is.",which had made Bruce roll his eyes and say,"Okay,Bridget.I'll leave it alone.But don't come crying to me whenever some guy walks up and asks to see you naked.",before they had stepped out of the studio left Bridget's nude portrait in that very room.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.