Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
724

To Put The Microphone Down

Summary:

After she quits the band,a former lead singer finds her one true love in a public park.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

At first,a young blonde beauty named Betty Crawford and three of her best friends were happy with having all of the fame and other goodies that come with being the hottest rock band in the entire world.But that was before she had noticed that it was time to put the microphone down and go find the one thing that she had known was missing from her life which happens to be her one true love.A month after she had quit the band,Betty had sat down on a park bench and stared at a fountain before a handsome young stud with dark brown hair had sat down next to her and said,"That really is a shiny fountain."

And after they had looked at each other,he had held out his hand and said,"Hi,my name is Jim Tartakovsky.You must be Betty Crawford.I'm pleased to meet you."That was before she had placed both of her hands on his,looked deeply into his eyes and said,"Tell me,Mister Tartakovsky.Do you believe in love in first sight?",which had resulted in the both of them kissing each other so deeply on the lips.And after that kiss,Jim had smiled and answered,"Oh yes,Miss Crawford.I sure do."

And as a result of that chance meeting,both Betty Crawford and Jim Tartakovsky had decided to start a new carrer together as a new singing duo and won more awards than even The Captain And Teneille.Oh,and before I forget,it had came to me that Jim and Betty had gotten married after they had won their latest Grammy and gone on a romantic honeymoon to Hawaii before she had became pregnant with their first child Christopher Thomas Tartakovsky.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.