Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
861

Into The Service Station

Summary:

A woman steps inside a service station and shows off a big surprise to an old friend.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

While her husband was checking the oil,Phyllis Gaines had stepped into the service station and purchased an Ohio Lottery ticket with the hopes of finally winning the big cash prize.But just as she was about to scratch that ticket,Phyllis had spotted an old friend of hers named Kelly Schram walking into the station and looking like she had spent some time at the beach which was impossible since it was still January.That had made Phyllis curious enough to walk over to Kelly and say,"Hi,Kelly.Long time,no see."

And after Kelly had let out a big smile and given Phyllis a big hug,Kelly had rolled her eyes,let out a sigh and said,"Oh,Phyllis!It really is so good to see you again!I'm also sorry about that hug.It's just that I had finally found someone who is making me feel so alive!",before a young man with dark brown hair had wrapped his arms around Kelly and planted a kiss on her cheek.That was before Kelly had placed her hand on the young man's arm and said,"Phyllis Gaines,this is David Cahill.He's the one who had made my sex drive to go into the triple digits!"

"Pleased to meet you,Mrs. G.",that was what David had said to Phyllis before he had shaken her hand,looked at Kelly and said,"There's enough gas in the car,Babe.Ready to hit the road?"And after she had nodded her head and said 'goodbye' to Phyllis,both Kelly and David had gotten into their car and zoomed away the service station just before she had gotten into her car,looked at her husband and asked,"Frank,are you really sure that you don't want a divorce?"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.