Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
802

I'm Sure That My Wife Is Cheating On Me

Summary:

While walking home,a man tells his best friend his plan of dealing with his cheating wife.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"I'm sure that my wife is cheating on me!",that was what Walter Belushi had said to his best friend Garry Wahlberg while they were crossing a street on their way home from their nightly game of bowling which had made a curious Garry ask,"What makes you say that,Wally?"That was when Walter had let out a sigh and said,"Ever since we had moved into our new apartment,Jo had been telling lies about where she had been going and pulling every little trick to make sure that I don't find out!"

And as soon as the two best friends had reached the apartment complex,Garry had scratched the back of his head and asked,"So,how are you going to handle it?",before Walter had looked at Garry with demented eyes,placed his hand on his best friend's arm and said,"Oooohhhh.I'm going to handle it fine,Garry!As soon as that ungrateful witch gets home,I'll be waiting with a little trick of my own!And it does have something to do with a meat cleaver!Good night,Garry!"

"Good night,Wally.",that was what Garry had said before the jealousy enraged Walter goes into his apartment.Then,after Garry had stepped into his apartment,locked the door and said,"It's okay to come out now!",Walter's own wife Joanna Belushi had stepped out of the bedroom and wrapped her arms around Garry before he had asked,"You know what he'll do to you when you go home,right?"That was when she had let out a sigh and said,"Yes,Garry.I know.Just please hold me.Kiss me."And after they had planted a deep kiss on each other's lips,Walter's wife and best friend had both gone into the bedroom.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.