Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
221
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
895

A Day In Central City

Summary:

It's just an average day in Central City for Barry Alien also known as the Flash

Work Text:

A bank robbery was being committed somewhere in Central City. The guy who was committing it was none other than Captain Cold. As per usual, the police of Central City were trying to stop him from getting away with it. As per usual, they didn't do a good job at it. He froze the street and the police cars lost control. Captain Cold was escaping. What he didn't know, was that Barry Alien heard the news about the robbery on the radio. He quick change into his Flash costume, and speed ran to where Captain Cold was running away from the bank where he committed the robbery. Captain Cold felt the burst of wind, before he lost the loot from the bank. The Flash returned the loot to the bank where it was stolen from. Captain Cold stopped running trying to figure out what has happen. He got his answer, when he was punched out by a quick red fist. He fell to the ground, giving the officers who were chasing him, time to arrest the guy. Soon, Captain Cold was put into the paddy wagon. Then, the paddy wagon drove him to the nearest jail. With his mission done, the Flash speed back to police headquarters, to return to his job as CSI agent Barry Alien. The end, for now.