Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
389
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
974

A Talk About The Winter Festival.

Summary:

A year after the Cylons chase the colonial fleet away from their home worlds, Tigh has a talk about celebrating the Winter Festival.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Colonel Tigh has walked toward the quarters of Commander Adama, his superior officer and lifelong friend. He stopped and knocked the door to his quarters.

"You can come in, now," said Adama from the other side of the door. Tigh walked into Adama's quarters. Once he was inside, he saw Adama reading the Book Of The Lords Of Kobol.

"Permission to speak," said Adama.

"You don't need it here," reminded Adama. Tigh smiled when he heard that.

"It doesn't hurt to ask," joked Tigh.

"What does you want to talk about?" asked Adama.

"I don't know if it's the right time to do so, but the people in the fleet miss the Winter Festival," answered Tigh.

"I know how they feel, but until we find a planet to settle on, there won't be any Winter Festival," said Adama. Tigh saw the sadness in Adama's eyes. It made him wish that he could do something about that.

"I'm sorry to brother you," said Tigh. Adama didn't say anything as Tigh close the door and left the room. He looked out the window and wished that he could give the people of the fleet a Winter Festival, but he needed a planet to do so.

Tigh walked toward the officers quarters. Apollo and Starbuck was waiting for him.

"How did it go?" asked Starbuck.

"I wish that I could give you good news, but we won't be having a Winter Festival until we find a planet to settle on," answered Tigh.

"I was afraid that he'll say that, but he's right. We can't have a Winter Festival until we find a planet of our own," said Apollo.

"Curse those lizard brains. They love to ruin our lives. They should be destroyed from this universe," ranted Starbuck. Then, he storm away from the officers quarters, leaving Apollo and Tigh alone. Apollo was about to go after Starbuck, when Tigh stopped him.

"Let him go. He need time to calm down. I feel sorry to any Cylons who get in his way," said Tigh.

"I don't feel sorry for these lizard brains. They deserve everything bad happening to them for their crimes against us," said Apollo. Tigh saw the look in his eyes. So he left the officers quarters to return to his quarters to retire for the 'night'. The end, for now.