Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
439
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,123

False Witness: Tony's Thoughts

Summary:

Tony's thoughts about False Witness.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

False Witness: Tony's Thoughts

I notice that they seem to be worried about me because I'm not my normal juvenile self. They are always complaining because I'm always too juvenile. Always playing pranks on each of them and calling them Probie. I try to change to be more mature and not be juvenile and they don't like it.

They think that it might be a joke, but it's not. It's been two days of being mature and they both can't stand it. Gibbs even notices and asks me if I'm all right. I tell him I've never been better, but I can't tell if he believes me.

Ziva corners me in the observation room and talks to me. I feel like saying you two are always yelling at me to stop making movie references, to stop making jokes, stop pulling pranks and being juvenile. And now that I do you are worried? I don't get it. I didn't know that it was two days that I haven't been like myself because I haven't been counting. How would I know how many days it's been since I haven't been acting like my normal self?

I tell her that I'm not in charge of their feelings and then I talk about Brenda Bitner. Why I told her I would never know. Maybe I was just hoping that it would shut her up. Then she tells me that they love the class clown. Who would have thought that they would miss me being so juvenile? I thought they hated me being juvenile and now they like it? I just don't get it.

We watch and wait to see Gibbs, Ziva and Walsh come out of the courthouse and then suddenly McGee tries to talk to me. I tell him that Ziva had already talked to me.

I'm at my desk later in the day and close one of the folders that are on my desk. I hear Ziva and McGee talking and then they walk to my desk. McGee says it looks like Ziva will have to talk to me again and both of them walk to their own desks.

I sit back waiting and then suddenly the confetti and the loud noise go off and the Christmas lights go on. I give a thumbs up to Jerry who's walking up the stairs and he give me one back. I turn back and then say. "Too much." And then my smile slips again.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.