Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary



    FANDOM: NCIS

    BETA: Bobbie

    DISTRIBUTION: Makebelieve

    DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters of NCIS. They belong to their respective writers, producers, etc. Just letting them play in my perverse universe. The victims in this story are fictional characters that I made up; I only used first names for these characters. The Collector is also fictional. He was inspired by the movie “Bone Collector” (which by the way belongs to it’s own respective writers, producers, etc.) Only the ‘Collector’ in my story, doesn’t just collect shards of bone.

    SUMMARY/NOTE: A serial killer does some serious collecting. By now, you must know that this isn't going to be a happy pretty story...right? It is the result of me watching way too many scary movies lately. If this is not your cup of tea…skip it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,567
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    9
    Kudos:
    53
    Bookmarks:
    24
    Hits:
    7,856