Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 25 of McHale's Navy Deleted Scenes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
577
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,163

Deleted Scene: McHale's Country Club Caper

Summary:

small scene takes place after the ep "McHale's Country Club Caper"

Work Text:

Episode Summary:  In return for permission to go on leave, McHale and the guys help Binghamton recover $1000 of Navy money that he lost to an Italian con man, for the construction of a new golf course. -- from www.tv.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, sunny day with a cool breeze. The crew of PT 73, minus their beloved Skipper, sat gathered around a table on the patio of a small Italian bistro. Savory aromas and soft violin music wafted out from the restaurant.

Tinker held up his glass of vino for a toast and the rest of his mates followed suit. “Here’s to two weeks leave.”

Gruber smirked. “And all the trouble we can get into. I’m dying for a crap game.”

Virgil grinned. “Two weeks of wine, women, and song.”

“And no Leadbottom,” Christy added.

Willy whooped. “And no Harrigan.”

Parker proudly held up his camera. “Oh, boy. I’ll get some great shots for my scrapbook.”

Four lovely young ladies walked by them and all the boys turned to watch except for Parker. Tinker whistled. “You’re right, Mr. Parker. Beautiful scenery.”

Parker’s face fell. He bit his bottom lip. “I wonder why the Skip was in such a hurry.”

Virgil craned his neck to see the beauties disappear around a corner. One of them winked at him over her shoulder. He jumped up, leaned in close to Parker’s ear, and lowered his voice. “I think he had a hot date.”

Parker’s eyes got wide. “Really?” he squeaked.

The guys laughed and Virgil patted Parker’s shoulder. “Yes, really. Come on fellas!”

With that, the crew ran off, leaving a puzzled Parker in their wake. Parker just shrugged. “Okay then,” he muttered. “I’ll see you guys later,” he called and went to take a picture of the fountain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, McHale slipped into the private room he’d gotten with the help of his cousin Giuseppe. It was nothing special. The only furniture was a small bed and a stand with a small lamp sitting on top. The only window was boarded up and the plaster was cracked. However, it was clean and private and that’s all he wanted.

McHale was barely inside when Carpenter shoved him into the door and kissed him, hard and demanding. He returned it with equal enthusiasm, pulling Carpenter’s closer.

Carpenter finally broke off for air. He smirked at the dazed look on McHale’s face. He rubbed their bodies together and nipped McHale’s bottom lip. “Thanks for slipping my leave papers in with yours.”

“You’re…” McHale’s voice cracked. He swallowed. He ran his hands up and down Carpenter’s back. “You’re welcome.”

Carpenter trailed light kisses along McHale’s jaw and up to his ear. “And thanks for bailing the Captain out.”

McHale slid a hand through Carpenter’s hair and held on as Carpenter started sucking on the side of his neck. “Didn’t do it for him.”

Carpenter laughed quietly. “You did it for the leave.”

McHale’s eyes slid shut in pleasure. “My boys did it for the leave. I did it cause you wanted me to.”

Carpenter stopped. He pulled away just enough to see McHale’s face. He waited for McHale to look at him before he smiled, almost shyly.

McHale grinned and cupped the side of Carpenter’s face. “I also knew that if Harrigan sunk Binghamton, you’d go down with him.”

Carpenter turned his head slightly to nuzzle McHale’s palm. “Oh, Quint.”

McHale kissed Carpenter softly. “I couldn’t let that happen, Lucky. This war wouldn’t be any fun without you.”

Carpenter glanced back at the bed and then grinned at McHale suggestively. “Two weeks.”

McHale arched his eyebrows. “Yeah, two weeks.”

Series this work belongs to: