Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
400
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
903

Guardian Angel: Ziva

Summary:

Ziva's Guardian Angel talks this time.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Guardian Angel: Ziva

I know that you have been reading about Astrid and her charge Tony. My name is Ariel and I am Ziva David's Guardian Angel. As you know where she lived when she was younger she needed a Guardian Angel. I was there when she and her family got the news that her sister Tali had been killed. I was there to comfort her and like Astrid did with Tony I took her in my arms and held her letting my wings surround us. I comforted her and made sure she was all right.

I was there with her when she was going into a house while she was in Mossad. It is very dangerous to be a Mossad Agent and she needed looking after and that is why I am here. I watch as she was given a new assignment. She had to collect information on NCIS Agents and give the information to her brother Ari. She of course had to read through them first.

I was there when she first met Tony and saw that he was talking to the ghost of their partner that was killed by Ari's bullet. I hoped that Kate would find peace after she visited everyone. I smiled at her as she disappeared. She would make a good Guardian Angel. I hoped that she would get her wings.

I watch them interact and see that Tony's Guardian Angel is next to him. We introduce ourselves and then watch the two once again. I wonder if Ziva will fit in with this team if they knew that it was her brother that killed their teammate.

I was there when she first met Abby too and knew from the start that Abby didn't like her. It was kind of weird because from what I hear from other Angels is that Abby likes everyone. I hoped that those two would get along.

I was also there when they finally became friends and was glad that they were.

I was also there when she got caught by Saleem and when she was back at NCIS I tried to take away most of the memories. I couldn't take all of them, but I took out most of them.

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.