Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
518
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
823

NO MORE DIMENSIONAL RADAR!!

Summary:

T-Bone's is flat tired of Razor's device and after this last dozy of a trip, Razor agrees. 

Work Text:

"Razor! Where the heck are we this time?" T-Bone growled unhappily.

"Uh, let me check!" His partner said sheepishly.

This made the tenth place they'd landed at that didn't look like home. His partner's dimensional radar was really on the fritz this time and he was fast losing his temper.

They'd landed somewhere that had dogs that weren't too friendly, another place with weird things that looked like floating bubbles with wings, yet another world that was nothing but volcanoes (that was fun) and the last one before this was a world at war between giant mice and some kind of fish. Each place was weirder and stranger than the last but none of them was home.

Suddenly Razor scrambled back into his seat. "Get airborne fast!" He shouted.

Alarming noises sounding too much like gunfire made T-Bone jerk the jet upward before it was really ready to do so.

"What the heck was that?" He shouted as he got high enough and stopped.

"These guys look like hairless cats except they didn't have whiskers or long ears. They're intelligent and modern like us but aren't too keen on anything that's looks too different from them apparently. They screamed and ran and others began yelling at me and pointing things that looked too much like our ancient guns. That's when I decided to scram." Razor panted in answer.

"Well don't look now but it looks like they have jets too!" T-Bone shouted as he went into forward motion and put on all engines.

Behind them came a pack of jets firing missiles that he did his best to evade.

"Well, time to get out of here!" Razor said unhappily as he engage his radar once more. A dizzying sensation occurred that wasn't getting any more pleasant each time they had to endure it.

When the colored bursts of light and the spinning sensation ended, T-Bone put them in a holding position and sat still until they could get their bearings once more.

Suddenly, their radio burped at them. "Hey, guys! Where the heck did you come from? You just appeared on my radar and I look up there you were." Came a very welcome and familiar voice.

"Gods Felina. Soo very glad to hear your voice." T-Bone said, very relieved.

"Oh? Sounds like you've had a bad time." She said, curiosity in her voice.

"Trust me! We have and now all we want to do is go home. We'll see you around." Razor responded.

T-Bone took that cue to head the jet back to their hangar. He'd never been so glad to see their hangar in his life as he leaped down for the first time in several hours. His legs threatened to go out from under him from sitting far too long.

"Ohh, I could use a hot bath. I'm soo stiff." He groaned.

"I don't mind a shower myself." Razor sighed as he went and changed his clothes.

"You will destroy that thing, Jake. No ifs, ands, or buts!" Chance growled in his friend's face.

"Believe me, you won't get an argument from me." Jake agreed fervently.