Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
652
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,053

Spread The Word

Summary:

When considering a relationship, there are more factors than just compatibility for Abby.

Work Text:


Spread The Word.
by Lopaka Tanu

 

Pursing her lips, Abby narrowed her eyes in thought.  It wasn't like she hadn't given this much consideration.  There were a lot of hours in a lab day spent waiting for a test to finish or someone to call upon her.  Truth be told, this was one of her favorite pastimes.

Tilting her head to the side had no effect on the thought process.  No matter how many times she might try, it never worked.  She could always go back to patting her temple and mumbling the word 'think' to herself.  It never worked either, but it was a lot cuter.

Cute was definitely a plus in this situation, though.

Smiling, she turned look across her lab at the entrance.  It was a slow action due to her reluctance.  Finding Ziva still waiting for her response only made things more hesitant.  She bit her lower lip before coming to a quick decision.  "Hey, it's not like we can't make up something about it if things fail, right?"

Pushing her chin up a little higher, Ziva seemed pleased with the response.  Her matching grin was almost smug.  "Yes, that was something considered before I asked."  While her lips smiled at Abby, her eyes traced slowly down the other woman's body.  They stopped at ever swell and curve along the way.  "I must admit, the thought of the look on Tony's face when I describe the places I would put my tongue might be worth the humiliation of failure."

That set Abby into motion.  Starting towards the other woman, she carefully positioned her body to show off the full range of her assets.  "Are you telling me, you've thought about using me just to make Tony squirm?"

Ziva opened her mouth to respond, then quickly glanced away.  "I won't lie, it has crossed my mind."

"Wow."  She sounded a little less impressed than she actually was.  They were now only a few feet apart.  Feeling a tightening her stomach, Abby licked her lower lip.  "That's actually pretty hot now that I think about it.  But only once, and I wouldn't call you ever again after it."

"Don't worry."  Lowering her voice to a husky whisper, Ziva took a step towards her.  Every movement was deliberate and perfectly controlled.  Her stance was posed to appear predatory.  "I have no intention of using you to get at Tony's sheep.  At least, not any more."  When they were only a few inches apart, she reached out to slip a finger the buckle of Abby's belt.  With it, she tugged the other woman flush against her.

Abby let out a little squeak upon feeling the soft flesh of Ziva's breasts against her own.  Eyes a widening, she shivered in nervous anticipation.  "But we can still tease McGee about it, right?  I mean, he's kinda fun when he gets horny and uncomfortable.  You should see the shade of red he gets when I even mention my hidden tattoo," was all she got out before the moist warmth of the other woman's lips were upon her own.

It was everything that Ziva's actions were not, soft and yielding, almost questioning.  Abby thoroughly approved and pushed in harder.  Crushing her lips, she sucked in a quick breath through her nose.  The strong scent of Ziva's shampoo made her shudder.  God, she loved that smell!

Feeling Ziva chuckle through their joined lips, she moaned softly.  Firm hands slid around her waist and shoulders, molding them closer.  Wrapping her own arms around the woman's neck ended any pretense that this might not be happening.  Oh, it was real, she could taste Ziva on her lips!

It was definitely real, and really, really good.  Letting herself sink into the embrace chased away any thoughts beyond that moment.  Who they would tell and how much would be something better discussed later.

 

 

THE END............................