Actions

Work Header

Love on the High Seas: JD's New Family

Summary:

Salem introduces JD to his new family.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Love on the High Seas: JD's New Family
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        "JD, you look exhausted."

        "I am," the Kid admitted, "but it'll be worth it, Salem. Everything's going to be so much better when you rule the world! None of us are ever going to have to be afraid again!"

        Salem sighed. "Yes, but you've been training nonstop since we lost your mother. I'm sorry," he spoke sincerely yet again. "She was a wonderful woman." He reassuringly squeezed his shoulder. "Come with me. I want you to meet some people."

        "Yes, sir." JD had hoped that Salem would not notice that he had spent every waking moment since his mother had been killed in battle training. He had nothing left but Salem's dream now.

        JD followed Salem into a room with six men.

        "JD, I want you to meet the new team of men you'll be working with. This is Chris Larabee . . . " Salem began making the introductions that he knew would change JD's life forever. "Vin Tanner . . . Buck Wilmington . . . "

        Each man acknowledged the newcomer.

        "Nice hat," Buck remarked, grinning, "for a sissy."

        "Buck," Salem warned.

        "Sorry."

        With a nod, Salem continued introducing JD to his new family. "Josiah Sanchez . . . Ezra Standish . . . and Nathan Jackson." He smiled. His child would be safe now.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: