Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
259
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,066

Nibbled to Death By Ducks

Summary:

Horatio and Eric encounter something interesting on one of their cases.

 

Work Text:

            Horatio and Eric pulled up at their latest scene.

 

“At least the body was found on the beach, and not in the water,” Eric commented as they walked over to where Frank was holding up the tape.

 

“Morning, Eric, H,” Frank greeted pecking Horatio quickly on the lips.

 

“Frank,” Eric replied.

 

“So what have we got?” Horatio questioned.

 

“Sandy Brown, twenty-five-years old she appears to have been strangled,” Frank filled in.

 

“Looks like she washed up on shore,” Eric observed.

 

“Mmm hmm,” Horatio agreed.

 

“Alexx will be here soon, so let’s process around the body until she gets here,” the redhead instructed.  Nodding the Cuban-Russian CSI got to work.  XXXX

 

            He was photographing the sand surrounding the body when he caught sight of a rather odd looking bite on the girls back.

 

“Hey, H?” he called.

 

“What is it?” Horatio questioned.

 

“What do you make of this?” Eric asked pointing to the bite.  The lieutenant took off his sunglasses and moved in for a closer look.  Squinting at it Horatio frowned.

 

“I have no idea,” he mumbled.

 

“It looks like there are several of them,” Frank added.  The two criminalists followed the homicide detective finger and saw that he was right.

 

“You know what it looks like to me?” Frank asked.

 

“What?” Horatio asked his lover.

 

“It looks like she was nibbled to deathby ducks.”  The two men stared at the detective in amazement before bursting out laughing.

 

Finished!