Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
296
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,149

Little Angel

Summary:

This might be why Kelly told her father to go. During Requiem.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: This might be why Kelly said to go back to her Daddy.

Little Angel

I watch as my Daddy's senior field agent revive my childhood friend Maddie and my Daddy. He looks so scared and very troubled. He dove into the water to save both Maddie and my Daddy. I know my Daddy wants to leave to be with us, but I can't let him do that.

I see the trust and the relationship between my Daddy and Tony between the years. I watched from afar for years as my Daddy first met Tony and saw over time that he saw Tony as a son. He let him stay at his house. I see that they have dinners together from time to time.

I think he would have made a great older brother. I know that he never had a good relationship with his own father and thinks of my Daddy as his own father. My Daddy was probably the only one that cares for him and you can tell that Tony cares for my Daddy too. He would have protected me as best as he could if he was my brother and had been allowed to grow up with me. I know that Mommy would have loved him. She would have seen that scared little boy and give him lots and lots of love.

I tell my Daddy to go back because Tony needs him. He needs him more than we need him right now. He needs a father and I can't take that away from him because in my heart he's my brother.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.