Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
318
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,308

Privacy

Summary:

What the hell is he doing when he goes home ?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Privacy
by Svetlanacat4

 

If your partner wants to be private, you have to respect that.
~Billie Jean King

 
Everyone takes care not to intrude on your privacy, nor into your affairs. It's a socially implicit rule by which everyone in Uncle HQ abides. After work, at night, you head through the city for your home. What you do is your own business.

It works. Uncle agents are efficient, skilled, well-trained. Intelligence agents, of course. Those who know all about everybody (One exception is the Number 1, Section 1, Alexander Waverly) : who, where, when, how, and above all, with whom. None of the Intelligence agents would admit their only failure.

What the hell is Illya Kuryakin doing when he goes home?

If he goes home. Let's be quite clear about it. The Russian likes jazz music, books, food. Everyone knows that. So, he frequents jazz café, libraries, restaurants. Don't get carried away: you'll see him alone, or with his partner, Napoleon Solo, the CEA, a well known ( and beloved) womanizer. At least, and that's a consolation, the said partner hasn't a clue about the Russian's private life.

What the hell is Illya Kuryakin doing when he goes home?

He felt exhausted but relieved. Coming back home was a real delight. He usually carried an air that kept people at a safe distance; home was his haven of peace, of truth. The place where he could be himself. A haven of hedonism, far from the villain, far from Uncle. He knew that the way he behaved was bound to rile many people around him, but it was worth the price. He smiled blissfully as he entered home, when familiar hands grabbed him, pulling him into a tight embrace. A soft voice whispered.

-What the hell is Illya Kuryakin doing when he goes home?

He sighed, and pushed the whisperer towards the bedroom.

-Love, Napoleon, as if you didn't know!

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author svetlanacat4.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.