Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
334
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,529

Five Minutes 2: Hopelessly Devoted

Summary:

SUMMARY: Jim says the words Blair needs to hear
SERIES/SEQUEL: Immediately follows FIVE MINUTES
DISCLAIMER: Same old, same old. I can keep them as long as we go underground. Ever try to hide two men who can't keep their hands off each other?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: and the beat goes on.

Work Text:

Five Minutes 2: Hopelessly Devoted
By PEJA

 

Blair gently broke the kiss, laying his trembling hand on Jim's cheek. A tear crept from his pain darkened eyes and he sighed. "Guess mine is not the first heart broken." He gave a sad little laugh, brushing the tear away. "My eyes are not the first to cry." He sighed, jerking to his feet and putting some space between them.

Jim followed, capturing his retreating love and drawing him back into his arms. "I'm not the first to know there's just no getting over you."

Blair shook his head, refusing to meet Jim's eyes. "You know.... I'm just a fool whose willing to sit around and wait for you." His laugh was a bitter thing, speaking of heartache. "Babe, can't you see, there's nothing else for me to do. Hopelessly devoted to you."

Jim curled a finger under Blair's chin. "But now there's nowhere to hide since you pushed my love aside," he whispered. "I'm out of my head. Hopelessly devoted to you." Wonder filled his voice as he repeated, "Hopelessly devoted to you." then again firmly. "Hopelessly devoted to you."

Hope cleared the shadows from Blair's eyes. "My head is saying fool forget him," he whispered.

"My heart is saying don't let go," Jim told him. "Hold onto the end. That's what I intend to do."

Leaning up to steal a willing kiss, Blair's words butterflied between them. "Hopelessly devoted to you."

Jim's arms tightened around the smaller man, deepening the kiss. "But now there's nowhere to hide since you pushed my love aside."

Blair's gaze was a beacon of returning faith. "I'm out of my head....."

"Hopelessly devoted to you." Jim vowed.

"Hopelessly devoted to you." Blair repeated the vow back to him.

The two lovers united in one blinding revelation. Hopelessly devoted.

 

********
end

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED, by Olivia Newton John and company used without permission