Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
469
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
894

PoT: Longing Wanting Craving Needing

Summary:

The kiss he gave him, it was breathtaking..

Spoilers for Junior Selection Camp; 136 and a bit forward.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

After their match against Ibu and Shinjou, Amane had pulled him to the side when they were on the way inside to change.
Wanting something. Taking something.
He kissed him.

Pressed his lips against his against his and kissed him kissed him kissed kissed him
It was breathtaking, that kiss.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Such a wonderful word.

kiss

Amane pressed closer, way too close to keep balance, and they both fell to the ground. Down onto the soft grass.
But their lips were still interlocked.
kissing kissing kissing

Oshitari felt his lungs screaming for air, and he reached to push Amane off of him. They panted, breaths heavy and warm. Oshitari blushed deeply, Amane only slightly less.
Even though he really shouldn't, Oshitari felt a tug at his heart.
desire desire desire want want need lust

He rolled over and roughly pressed his lips over Amane's.
kissed him kissed him kissed him

Couldn't stop.
So wonderful.
soft soft soft soft warm warm delicious

Just so wonderful.
Their legs brushed against each other, encircled each other. Their fingers intertwined, wrapped around each others hands.
He wished this would never end.
forever forever forever forever
Don't stop, this sensation.
It didn't stop, but they had to.
Voices neared and were asking where the two players had gone.
They were both frozen to the spot, lips only centimeters millimeters from touching.
wanting wanting wanting

Of course it couldn't work, anyway. They lived far apart, even though they both lived in Kantou. Even though Oshitari had found out that this was something he needed so much.
needed wanted craved

A quick kiss was exchanged, then it was over.
Would he ever feel those soft lips against his again?
lips fingers hands breath
heartbeat

Then the camp was over, and he returned to Hyotei, Amane to Rokkaku.
practiced waited practiced waited
For the match against the American team. For the tournament.
It did come, he played doubles with Kikumaru and won, the Japanese team won.
won won won won won
But he needed more than this victory. No victory would be enough, no game could compare.

And then after, he was just there. Together with the reast of his team-mates from Rokkaku, he congratulated them.
Of course, Amane did it in his own way, and got yelled at by Kurobane.
laughter shouts celebrating
It just didn't really matter.

What mattered was the kiss filled with want he received later, just before they parted ways and returned to their separate schools.
longing wanting craving needing taking giving
The silent promise to meet again to not break it to not lose each other.
love love love love love love love love
They were in love and they needed each other just like they needed the air to breathe.
love love love love
Wonderful
love...

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author HotaruKyun.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.