Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
359
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
818

PoT: This One Thing

Summary:

Akaya thought it would be funny to mess a little with Kaidoh.

Kaidoh/Kirihara

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


A ball hit the back of his head, and Kaidoh spun around, glaring at the boy he knew had hit him with it. Kirihara Akaya was smirking, which indicated that no, this time had not been an accident.

"Fushuuu.." He was already irritated, and it didn't help that the Rikkai-boy showed up, repeating what he had done the first time they met. He didn't hide his irritation from the boy.

Kirihara stepped closer, seeing how Kaidoh's eyes narrowed slightly. He smirked, then smiled a smile filled with mischief. He winked at the other boy.

Kaidoh blinked in confusion, taken aback by that small change of expression on the Demon's face . "What're you playing at?" he growled out in question. Kirihara's smile just widened as he slipped up to Kaidoh. His smile grew so big that his lips parted slightly.

Then, something totally unexpected happened.

Kaidoh kissed him.

Kissed him.

Really kissed him.

Kirihara couldn't help it, he felt as if he was pulled into the kiss, deeper and deeper. It was so unexpected, and so not anything Kaidoh usually did, would've done. Neither was it something that Kirihara would've let happen, had he not already been interested in how these lips would taste and feel. Not that he'd planned to let Kaidoh take the lead, but that just happened.

It was Kaidoh's fault for having such pouty, inviting lips, anyway. Kirihara was not to blame at all.

Apparently, Sanada-fukubuchou and Tezuka-buchou didn't share Kirihara's opinions of who was to blame. They both agreed that Kirihara and Kaidoh were guilty just as much. Therefore, they both had to endure the punishment; sit in seiza for five hours straight, then run 100 laps around the courts right after.

It wasn't the fact that they'd kissed that made the both upset, but they had shocked everyone in their teams. (Oishi had fainted, as had Yukimura -the latter probably not only due to shock, seeing as he was very happy for them, once he regained consciousness. Oishi was less happy about it. Eiji had gone hyper and gotten Bunta to join him in his quest to get pictures of the make-out-session from Fuji.)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author HotaruKyun.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.