Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
275
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
938

Life # 1

Summary:

    I decided that i want to write about theories. My theories. Lives.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Name: Liuefde Riel

Gender: Male

Location: Espania

Occupation: None

Property: None

   It was a simple night. Running from house to house while families aren't looking is NOT a good idea. But i have no where else. I am Liuefde Riel, I am 25 and it was a dark night in the warm January of 1925. There was barely anything but poverty , including me in my town of Cuenca, but i survived, up until that one fateful night.

   I don't do anything. I'm useless. I have no house, I have no wife, no children. I'm not good at anything.

   That's not true. I sneak into houses. I was really good at sneaking into houses. I was silent, I was invisible. I could have gone in front of the person I was at the house of, and told them I was robbing them (which I didn't do but I should have.) I was climbing down the window of the house i had slept in the last night, when I heard a very fat man shout with great force with such fat; "Abdenago! You left my daughter and never came back! You killed her inside! You promised you would marry her! You lied! Now I will kill you a little less than you killed my daughter!" I turned my head.

   That was the last move I ever made. Not much has changed. I'm even better at sneaking into houses now. I can tell them I'm robbing them, but they don't hear me, and I can't rob them. I no longer have to eat, sleep, or breathe. So why do I keep sneaking in houses? They numb my lonliness.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author mynameislife.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.