Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
445
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,157

Repercussions

Summary:

Elliot picks a fight with George. George doesn't let anything happen without repercussions.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

"He's mentally ill. His psych defense will hold." George said to Elliot as he came out of the interrogation room.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"Well, thanks a lot, doc!" Elliot shouted as he walked away.

Olivia shook her head as Elliot walked in the squad room.

"Elliot, if you want to stay with George, you can't take your anger out on him." Elliot sighed.

"I felt bad the instant I left. I'm going to apologize."

"Don't bother." George said from across the room.

"I have to go to the FBI field office. See you later." He walked out without another word.

Late that night, Elliot stood outside George's apartment. He spent a moment debating whether to use his key or not and ultimately decided to knock. George answered after a moment looking exasperated.

"What, Elliot?" Elliot sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you. I love you a lot and I'm sorry I was mean. Will you forgive me?" George sighed.

"I suppose but there are going to be repercussions. Get in here." Elliot complied and George kissed him hard, nothing sweet about it. Elliot took the punishment and eventually George pulled away. George removed his own shirt and pants before moving on to Elliot's. Eventually they were both exposed and they laid on the sofa, George on top of Elliot.

George ran a hand over Elliot's thigh and nipped his neck. He gasped and wriggled, but George pinned his hands over his head and continued his assault on his neck. Elliot wriggled more.

"Someone's antsy." George teased him.

"George." He moaned.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes!" George smirked against his neck.

"Tell me how bad you want to."

"I want to so bad, can we please fuck now?" George smirked again and climbed off.

"No, we can't. If you behave we can do this tomorrow though." Elliot groaned.

"George…"

"I'm going to bed. Good night!" George gave him a taunting wave as he walked to his bedroom, leaving Elliot aroused and confused.

"You're a tease, George!" He said angrily.

"But I'm your tease!" He replied. Elliot huffed and followed him to the bedroom. He supposed he was lucky he didn't have to sleep on the couch.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment, George."

"I had to do something to get my point across."

"You succeeded, I'm never arguing with you again." George smiled.

"Good." He gave him a chaste good-night kiss and fell asleep.