Actions

Work Header

Broken Seduction

Summary:

Bella and Rosalie don't live in the best environment. Bella has a different mother than Rose does but the two of them have the same father. Charlie is a police officer and he is never home, and when he is home, he is drunk, so they have to fend for themselves, which they have been doing since they were really little. Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Alice were raised by Carlisle and Esme Cullen when they were adopted. Carlisle and Esme run a private practice. Edward and Emmett are home from college. What happens when they meet Jasper and Alice's best friends?

Work Text:

B.P.O.V

I've never ever met Edward or Emmett Cullen, but from the way that Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, and Esme talk so high about them, I knew they had to be nice people. Alice had told my sister, Rosalie, and me that Emmett was a jokester, kind of like a kid, but that he was like a big teddy bear. Edward was different and he usually kept to himself. I found out that he was going to college to become a doctor, so that he could work with his father, and that Emmett was going to college to become a chef because the guy loved to eat.

Alice and Esme had shown pictures where either Emmett, Edward, or both of them were together, and I had to admit that they were both attracted. Alice had told me that Edward would be perfect for me and I just rolled my eyes at her. She was always trying to hook her up with some guy. Now, she was trying to hook her up with one of her brothers. It was rather disturbing.

"Aren't you excited to meet my brother, girls?" Jasper chuckled, as he plopped down on the couch in the dining room, placing his arm over Alice's shoulder.

I shot Alice a raised eyebrow. "Seriously, Alice, you've got Jasper doing your dirty work?"

Jasper laughed, as he cast a look at me, and I raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't her, Bella. Calm down. I was just asking because I heard Alice talking to Rose and you about it."

"I think Bella's just nervous meeting Edward," Rosalie said with a wink in my direction, as she smiled at Jasper and Rosalie, and she shook her head. "I mean, he's gorgeous, and he's becoming a doctor for Christ sake."

Alice grinned. "Well, my brother's definitely good looking, and I know the two of you will be perfect for each other…"

"Emmett's not that bad looking, either. He looks so sweet in the pictures," Rosalie admitted with a giggle, as she nodded her head, motioning to the one on the table in front of them with Edward and Emmett in some field.

"Are you guys talking about Emmett and Edward again?" Esme asked with a laugh, as she plopped down on the couch next to me after she placed the tray of food in front of us, and she looked at each one of us.

E.P.O.V

I looked at Emmett like he was losing his fucking mind. The man was scaring the passengers on the plane with his outrageous, fake snores because he was bored out of his mind. I sometimes wondered how we were related. Emmett and I are actually related by blood. Alice and Jasper were in the same foster unit we were in. It was kind of strange of how Carlisle and Esme both wanted us. I wouldn't change it for nothing, though. Carlisle and Esme were our true parents.

I had been ten years old, and for being that age, I was also little and scared. Emmett was three years older than me. We had watched our parents, when I was four years old from our spot under my bed, get slaughtered by vicious monsters. When a social worker took us to the foster care in North Carolina, we basically stood to ourselves. We had never talked to any of the other of the kids until one day.

"Say you're sorry! Say you're fucking sorry!"

I was walking with Emmett when I saw a guy with blond hair – yes, Jasper, pinning a guy against the wall, and there was something about him, especially to how his golden eyes glazed over to him. Guys were behind Jasper like they were afraid to even say a thing. Whoa… he was bad ass. At least, that's what I thought because I never ever saw Emmett ever get into a fight.

"Dude, calm down…!"

Jasper turned his head and he glared over at the guy behind him, letting go of the guy, watching him drop.

"Calm down? Are you serious blowing my mind? No one touches my Mary Alice like that… not even me! If I catch any one of you, you're a dead man!" Jasper said with his teeth, shiny and white, glaring at each one of them, shaking his head.

When I watched every guy run off, I watched Jasper moved down to the small guy with the mid-length hair, and he tilted her head up. She looked maybe a year younger than me and I think he was around twelve. I never did ask.

And then, that's when Emmett pointed out to Carlisle and Esme. They were looking around the children in the room and I stuck to Emmett. I was not going to lose my brother.

"Four children, are you sure, Esme?"

Esme flashed the man she was standing with a smile and I then got an idea.

"Hey… they're looking for four children," I told my brother, as I then looked from him to that boy that just protected his friend, and then I dragged myself to the two. "Hi."

"Hi! I'm Alice and this is Jasper!"

My, she was sure spunky and perky! What was wrong with her? Would I even want to tell her my place? I then decided that she seemed like a nice girl and then, I showed them the two adults that were walking around the classroom.

Within five minutes, the four of us were talking, acting like we hung out when they approached us.

"Carlisle," Esme said, taking a breath of fresh air, and she looked from us to the man with the blond hair. "They're so perfect… and there's a little girl… a little fashionista if I must say so myself."

Carlisle chuckled. "Hi, what's your names?" he asked, once he turned to look at each one of us.

One by one, we said our names in union. Edward, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper were our names.

As I looked at my steroid-looking brother, I knocked him aside the head, and he fluttered his eyes open where a grin spread across his rugged looking face. God, he needed to shave that damn goatee that he had going on.

"What the hell is the matter with you? You don't even sleep!" I said with a roll of my eyes. "Next time, I am not going to get on the same plane as you no matter how expensive it was. Carlisle and Esme would totally understand. I don't even know how we're from the same bloodstream."

Emmett just smiled, as the plane came to a stop, and he stretched his arms out. Never again – this was never again going to happen.

B.P.O.V

I looked at the clock and I felt my palms get all nervous. Oh boy, I sure was nervous! It was all because of Alice and those pictures I had seen of Edward Cullen. He sure was handsome but I was still in high school, almost about to graduate as Rose would tell me. Rosalie already had her eyes set on Emmett and I was sure enough that they would even get together.

In my eyes, I was still broken. I had been in a relationship not even a year ago and the guy had been abusive. Mike Newton was a jerk, and if it wasn't for Jasper, he'd taken away my treasure that belonged to me. Jasper was my very best friend, along with Alice. Alice was Alice and she was nutty, crazy, and just all around Alice. She was the type of best friend you could even dream of.

"So, they're going to be here soon?" I asked softly, as I looked at Esme, and I leaned back against the couch.

Esme smiled at me and she simply nodded her head. "Yes, they're going to love both of you girls. Don't be afraid of them, especially Emmett. He's just like a big teddy bear."

"Has he always been that big?" Rosalie asked with curiosity, as she ran her fingers through her blond hair, and she smiled out of nervousness. "I mean, I am not trying to be rude, but he looks like he's on steroids."

Alice laughed. "Everyone that doesn't know him thinks that but he isn't. He was always built that way, especially since he did every sport in the book."

Rosalie was about to say something when the front door opened where two male voices were heard.