Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
354
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
23
Hits:
2,288

The Heart Wants

Summary:

John takes a lover

Work Text:


The Heart Wants
by peja

 

 

John McClane shifted up to lean his back against the headboard so he could get a better at the tousled dark head of his new lover.  He shook his head, grinning. How the hell had he ended up with the young computer hacker in his bed, and in his heart. For the love of...He hadn't meant for any of this to happen. And committing the ultimate sin of falling in love?  What the hell was he thinking? But it had been completely out of his control.  The heart wants what the heart wants.

No matter how fucked up. And his heart wanted nothing more than to keep this zany hacker as close as possible. Too never let anything hurt him again. Not even his own high-flying daughter.

Matt Farrell was his.  

Problem was, did the young man realize that, or was he just playing around?

If Matt walked away after what had happened between them the night before, it would cripple him forever.  He didn't love easily. He didn't let go of that love any easier.

If what they'd had was just fun and games...?

John groaned softly, closing his eyes against the future he could so easily see in front of him.

His future. Alone.

A hand taking his, drew his eyes to Matt, who smiled up at him.

His own smile was brittle, but brave and accepting.

"Idiot."

John blinked, his mouth opening and closing as no words came to him.

Matt scooted up to kneel before him. He cupped John's face in both hands. "I am not going anywhere. Stop thinking so damn hard."  He swept in and devoured John's mouth with a kiss that promised everything his heart wanted. Matt leaned back smiling.  "I love you, too, dumb ass."

John smiled again, this time brilliantly, and rolled Matt under him with practiced ease.   Damn hacker-boy might be a genius with computers, but John reckoned he would teach the boy a thing or two about the magic of love.

He was very good with love. Very good indeed.

 


end

Hope you liked this one.

Still taking requests, so fire away.