Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
242
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,074

Through the Ages

Summary:

No matter who they are, Sam and Dean have always been and will always be, together.

Work Text:


Through the Ages
by Sam-Tony

 

They have been rich and poor, kings and gypsies, knights and vagabonds; the best and worst of their time, and they would be again.  The curse of being immortal was that death was only the beginning of a brand new life; and they have played this game many, many times before.
 
Good and evil, big and small, love and loss.  They've led battalions into glorious, victorious battle in the limelight and pulled the strings of nations from the shadows.  They've been famous and infamous, though mostly they just choose to live life together; quiet, simple and eternal.
 
Down through the ages it has become who they are.  The whole angels and demons thing was new, though; after all, it's been a few millennia and more since they had been Cain and Abel; a curse or a joke, both.
 
They found they liked Sam and Dean much better.
 
Loading the colt, special bullets made even more special with a drop of their own blood - now it really WILL kill anything - Sam Winchester looked up at his brother, lover, friend and traveling companion as Dean stood by the door looking out at the parking lot, and smiled.  Time to face the Apocalypse.  "Ready?"
 
"Hell, yeah,"  Dean swallowed the last of his beer and took one last look around.  "Let's blow this popstand."
 
Death, life; Heaven or Hell.  It's not like they'll ever be separated.
 
At least, not for long.
 

End