Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,489
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
863

The Dagger

Summary:

Written for: kink_bingo prompt: blood play; sound_of_drums prompt: under my skin; 5_prompts prompt: Table 18 #2, a trickle of blood; 50_darkfics prompt #4, blood.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Dagger
by Brendan O'Cullane [von_gelmini]
original material (c) 2010 Brendan O'Cullane; Doctor Who (c) BBC, et.al.

 

Reviving from yet another death, Jack gasped and cried out. Dying wouldn’t be so bad, he thought, if it didn’t hurt so much coming back. As his senses woke, he felt warm water flowing down his body, smelled the clean scent of soap. He almost forgot where he was, until he opened his eyes and saw. The Valiant. And the Master.

His eyes came into focus and he realized that the time Lord was sponging clean his newly healed body.

“The Freak.” The Master wiped Jack’s arms with a sponge. “Awake at last.”

“What are you...”

“Tsk, tsk. Don’t be ungrateful. You need a bath. You are disgusting.” He rubbed harder at a spot on Jack’s chest that resisted coming clean. “I had no idea that so much come and blood and filth could be spread over a single body.”

“Yes, well, you know me, always like to give the boys a good time.” The quip was filled with hate.

The Master laughed. “Troop morale has been at an all-time high since I turned you over to them.” He wiped the last of the dirt from Jack. “There you go.” He tossed the sponge into a bucket of foul water. “Handsome Jack again.” He leaned back on his heels, examining Jack as if under a microscope. His gaze fixed over every inch of Jack’s skin, just taking in the look of him. He let whole minutes pass while he contemplated a single angled plane. He frowned in observation for nearly ten minutes as he considered the curl of Jack’s fingers around his chains. As time slowly, silently passed, Jack began to squirm.

“What!” he said at last, straining to see behind himself as the Master was contemplating the muscle beneath Jack’s shoulder.

The Master circled around in front of Jack and smiled, enjoying his little victory. He watched as self-disgust played over Jack’s face at the fact he’d said anything. Jack struggled to return to his flat aspect. He fixed Jack’s blue eyes with his and watched as Jack set his gaze to determination to win the staring contest. The Master threw back his head, laughing. “There is no winning, Jack. You don’t even know the rules to the game.” He looked at Jack again, the smile gone from his face. “And it’s a very, very old game, Jack, this game the Doctor and I play.” His mood changed again and he leapt back, rubbing his hands together in glee. “Oh, but this time he’s given me such a spectacular toy to play with.”

Jack wasn’t going to give the Master anything. He stared straight ahead, looking at a distant point down the corridor. He kept his face flat, showing no emotion as the Master spoke.

“But nothing is truly beautiful until the artist puts his mark on the work.” He walked up to Jack and stood close in front of him. “I’m going to put my mark on you. You will be my canvas.” The Master took a small dagger out of his pocket. The gold sheath was covered in etching and jewels. “I found this in the TARDIS. I’m surprised the Doctor kept it all these years. That’s another little game he and I used to play. He was gorgeous, panting, beaded in sweat, blood running down his lithe, pale body. His cock would get so hard from the pain. By the end of it all, Theta would be begging, begging for me to fuck him. Even slick with his own blood, he was always so tight.” The Master closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip, losing himself in the memory. “After, of course, I’d let him get the tissue regenerator so the next time I had pristine flesh to work with.” He looked at Jack and grinned. “Of course I won’t need that with you, will I, Jack?”

Jack looked down at the Master. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. The Doctor had told him and Martha that he’d been friends and schoolmates with the Master, but lovers too? With this crazy psychopath? Still, the image the Master had painted with his words was vivid in Jack’s imagination.

“Will you beg for it when I am done, Jack? That voice of yours probably sounds lovely when you’re ass is aching to be filled.” The Master drew the dagger from its golden sheath. It glistened shiny and sharp in the light. “Still quiet? Jack, Jack, Jack. You should know by now that I always get what I want.” He drew the flat of the dagger along Jack’s arm. “Where to start, where to start,” he muttered to himself. He looked down at Jack’s quiescent cock. “Saving that for last,” he said looking Jack in the eye and licking his lips.

Jack took a deep breath. This was going to hurt. He didn’t know if the Master was going to kill him or just leave him in pain. Kill him, he hoped.

The Master turned the dagger on its edge. Pushing in very slowly, he traced a red line across his chest. He stood back a little and admired the sight. “Nice. You even bleed pretty, Handsome Jack.” The blood traced a line down his chest to his stomach. He smiled widely, his eyes twinkling. “Ooh. This is going to be fun!” He sprung forward. The dagger stabbed then dragged down Jack’s bicep. Jack winced and struggled now to cry out. The skin split open revealing the dark red of the muscle beneath. Blood flowed more freely and began to pool on the floor. The Master drew a matching slash on Jack’s other arm. “Symmetry,” he said, taking in a deep breath.

Quickly upon each other, came several shallow cuts over his chest and stomach. Blood ran from each, mingling until his body was covered in a thin sheen of blood and sweat.

“Mustn’t forget that well-muscled back.” The Master ran his hand over Jack’s back, caressing it all over. The pain on his front fought with the gentle touch on his back. Pleasure was beginning to overtake the pain and his cock began to swell. Without warning, as one hand still caressed Jack, the Master’s other hand wielded the knife. Deep slashes cut across Jack’s broad back. Jack couldn’t help but scream when one slice went deep enough to cut sinew. He felt the blood running down the crack of his ass before dripping onto the floor beneath him. He looked down at the floor. It looked like a lot of blood, but Jack knew from experience that there was much more still in his body.

“I wish you could see how amazing this look is on you.” The Master reached down and grabbed Jack’s buttocks with his hand. He pushed his hips forward and ground himself against Jack’s ass. His cock was hard inside his pants and trousers. When he pulled back, blood soaked his trouser front. “Messy.” He walked back in front of Jack. “And I am not fond of messy.” The Master undressed carefully, putting his jacket, shirt, and tie in one pile, and his bloody trousers and pants in another. He stood naked and erect directly in Jack’s field of vision. “Much better.” He picked the knife up from the table.

The Master knelt down in front of Jack. He took Jack’s cock in his hand and stroked it. Jack winced and tried not to respond but the Master was expert at what he was doing. When Jack was fully hard, the Master cut the skin of his thigh, a long curving slice from hip bone to knee. Skin parted, blood flowed, and Jack screamed. Blade flashing, the Master made the symmetrical cut on the other leg. With both slices, he’d been careful not to cut beyond the skin depth, leaving the long leg muscles and tendons intact. The blood was pooling in the floor around his knees. He reached his hand down and slicked it with Jack’s blood before raising it again to take Jack’s softened cock. He worked his hand along the shaft and over the head until it began to respond. “Jacky-boy, you are such a little slut. See, you and the Doctor have a lot in common. No matter how much I hurt my dear sweet Theta, he always came back for more.” Jack’s cock became hard again despite himself. “That’s right. Don’t fight it. Your body can’t tell the difference between pleasure and pain once those endorphins kick in.” The Master kept stroking Jack’s cock. “Look down at yourself, Jack.” Jack looked straight ahead. The Master gave his balls a pull and a twist and wrested a gasp of pain from Jack. “I said, look down.”

Jack did. He was covered in blood. Dozens of cuts were across his body, and the two on his thighs had the skin spread open wide. He felt waves of nausea rush over him as he stared horrified at the sight. His blood-slicked cock dripped pre-come. It shouldn’t be. He didn’t want it to be. But there it was. Evidence against him. The nausea was replaced with shudders of pleasure. He began to pant, watching the Master’s hand rise and fall on his cock. He tried bucking into the hand, but the movement of his thighs caused great stabbing pain. He looked at his cock again. The pain should’ve brought it down, but it still stood hard. He winced his eyes shut as tears of humiliation and pain ran down his face.

The Master stood up, his hand still working Jack’s cock. He ducked under Jack’s arm to stand behind him. With the dagger in the other hand, he quickly made a half-dozen cuts on each of Jack’s ass-cheeks. Jack’s cock jumped in his hand with each shallow slice. One more cut, a long one horizontally across his back just above the rise of his ass, and he set the knife down. The Master rubbed his erection along the crack of Jack’s ass, wetting it with blood.

“Do you want me to make you come, Jack?” He whispered up into Jack’s ear, pressing himself into the cuts on his back. “Ask me nicely and I’ll let you come.”

Jack hung his head down. “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please, Master.”

“Sounds almost as good from you as it does from him,” the Master said. “Not enough though, Jack. What do you want?”

“Master please. Please let me come,” Jack groaned and threw his head back as the Master’s hand palmed the head of his cock.

“Hardly seems fair for you to come and me not to. But if you beg, I might just fuck you so we both can come. Watching you bleed has turned me on.” The Master pressed his hips forward, driving his cock to slide along Jack’s ass, rubbing against the hole, teasing it. “Beg for what you know you need, Freak.”

Jack gritted his teeth and hissed. “I need you to fuck me. I need you to let me come.”

The Master ran his hand over the cuts on Jack’s back and ass, pulling at the torn flesh, causing more blood flow. He spread open the cheeks of Jack’s ass, letting the blood run down. He slicked his finger with blood and slipped it into Jack’s ass. Though it was incredibly painful to move his legs, Jack couldn’t help arching back to meet the Master’s hand. Working Jack’s cock the entire time, the Master slipped in another finger, then another and spread them apart, stretching Jack’s ass wide and ready to receive him.

“Your hole is so ready. Your blood makes an excellent lube. This shouldn’t hurt at all.”

“Fuck me. Quit talking and just fuck me already.”

The Master laughed. “Not asked nicely, Jack. Try again.”

“Please, Master. Will you just shut the fuck up and fuck me NOW!”

He laughed again. “Theta used to get pissed off when I talked too much, too. My impatient, hungry little slut boys.”

The Master grabbed Jack’s hips, just above the deep slices. Jack let out a yowl of pain as he was pulled back onto the Master’s cock. Seated deep in Jack’s ass, the Master let go one hand from his hip to find its way back to his cock and begin stroking it again. Each thrust ripped the cuts on his thigh, but the feel of the Master’s hand and of his cock kept Jack hard, poised right on the knife-edge between agony and ecstasy.

He leaned forward, pressing himself along the length of Jack’s body. When he leaned back, he was covered in blood. The sight thrilled him and he began to thrust harder. He wrapped his arm around Jack’s waist, pulling him close again, tearing the cuts. Thrusting deep, he filled Jack’s ass with come.

“Now for your reward,” he said, paying more attention to his hand on Jack’s cock. Listening for signs in Jack’s breath, feeling for them in the twitches of his cock and his body, the Master played Jack like an instrument. He kept him right on the edge of coming.

“Please, Master!” Jack begged. He thrust his hips forward to get deeper into the Master’s hand. And this time, barely felt the pain in his legs.

“Oh, all right. Since you begged me so prettily.” The Master slapped Jack’s cut and bleeding ass as he stroked Jack’s cock to completion. Jack’s come mixed with the blood on the Master’s hand, pearly white amongst red.

Jack shuddered deeply as he came, pulling himself taut within his chains. He strained every muscle, pulling open every cut. He screamed from the pain as his cock twitched from the pleasure.

The Master stepped back and wiped his hands with his already soiled trousers. He picked the dagger up off of the floor and toyed with it. “Still need a bit more,” he muttered to himself. He wrapped his fingers around the T-shaped pommel, turning the dagger into a push knife. He looked Jack over, considering human anatomy. “There,” he said, as he lunged into Jack, stabbing him deeply in the belly. “And there!” He stabbed again.

Blood pulsed from the wounds. “Now that’s something I could never do to Theta. And, ooh, it felt so good.”

He wiped clean and re-sheathed the Gallifreyan ceremonial dagger. He went to gather his clothes, but they were a mess. He shrugged to himself, leaving them there, and headed down the corridor, naked and covered in blood. He turned back. “I was careful not to nick anything vital. Should take you a couple of hours to bleed out and die. A slow and painful death. But you’ll come back, Freak.” He shook his head, smiling. “That’s amazing.” He turned his head forward and continued walking away. “Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow night,” he shouted as he walked down the corridor.


end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author von_gelmini.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.