Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-09-08
Words:
8,079
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
3
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
3,858

Forbidden Fruit

Summary:

Lex watches Clark sleep and pines for what he cannot have. CLEX

Chapter 1: The Forbidden Fruit

Chapter Text

Forbidden Fruit
By RC

Disclaimer: Not mine. If they were, Lex and Clark would be together in the show and not just in my fantasies.
A/N: SLASH! If this bothers you, turn away now and don't complain to me...or do. Y'know it's really your choice. I'll just be hiding under my covers when you come for me. It's all good.

---

Lex couldn't go on like this. He knew he was at wit's end. One more moment of this agony and Lex would die.

Had anyone ever died because they had to simply look and not touch?

Lex didn't even want to know. All he knew was that Clark was asleep on the tattered old couch in the Kent Barn and Lex didn't trust himself to not make physical contact.

The eleven o'clock moonlight covered Clark's body like a second blanket, making his beautiful golden skin appear pale and ethereal. Lex knelt down by the couch, not caring about the barn muck that was soiling his designer wool pants. He raised his hand to Clark's face, his fingertips ghosting over the boy's cheek.

He smiled, chest tightening with the love he felt for his fifteen-year-old farm boy. He moved his hand to Clark's hair, fingers carding through the soft locks. He bent his head, kissing Clark's temple.

Clark shifted against him, lips parting to release a soft sound. Lex pulled away, placing a soothing hand on Clark's chest. Clark made a humming noise; eyes fluttering open, blurred with sleep and clouded with confusion when his gaze settled on Lex.

"Lex?"

Lex stroked Clark's chest. "I didn't mean to wake you."

Clark blinked and started to sit up, but Lex's hand pushed him back down. Gently, of course. He didn't want to hurt his farm boy.

"Lex, wha-?"

"Ssh, baby. Go back to sleep."

Clark nodded and closed his eyes. Lex sighed inwardly, his hand resuming rubbing small circles on boy's stomach.

He remained kneeled beside the couch for a long while; until Clark's deep breathing signaled that he once again had fallen into a deep sleep. He stood, leaning over to press a chaste and gentle kiss on Clark's lips.

"Sleep well, Farmboy."

TBC