Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
207
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,036

Love's Storm

Summary:

A moment with Jack and Will when Jack goes missing during a typhoon.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Love's Storm
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        Howling winds whipped at every inch of his soaked body as Will struggled to keep pailing water off of the Pearl. All around him Pirates were screaming into the winds as they fought to save the Pearl, but through them all, the one Will searched for was nowhere to be seen. He'd lost sight of Jack when he had dove overboard to rescue Marty and had not seen him since.

        Will's heart pounded in his ears, drowning out the shouts, enormous blasts of thunder, and fierce winds. Where was his Jack? Had he been unable to make it back? Was he out there at sea somewhere even now, drowning in the churning waters, and Will simply could not hear his cries?

        He caught a flash of movement above and looked up to see Jack swinging down. The winds suddenly sucked Will up.

        "WILL!" Jack swung after him, caught him, and covered his body with his own. Nestled against his lover's body and hearing his heart beating, Will knew they were safe at last despite the typhoon. Together they would overcome this and all other dangers that came their way for their love gave them the power to surpass them all.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.