Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
310
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
1,250

Deanna's Chance Encounter.

Summary:

Left alone, on the planet 'Earth', Deanna meet another 'human'.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

She was the last person left on the planet 'Earth'. The rest of the human fleet has left the planet, leaving her all alone. She is the last of the Number Threes, (not counting the Number Threes who were far away to hear the messages of Caprica Six and Hero Eight) Of course, the remaining Number Threes are so far away from here, that she didn't brother contacting them though the hive mind.

She has been walking for four days so far. She hasn't slept or ate during these four days. Then, she heard footsteps. Could she be hearing things? She tried to figure out where it came from. Then, she got her answer, when she heard a gasp. She turned around to see a blonde female looking at her. She said something, but Deanna couldn't understand her.

"I'm not here to harm you," said Deanna, but the blonde stranger couldn't understand her. She gave Deanna, a puzzling look.

"Why do I get this feeling that you don't understand me?" asked Deanna. Then, the blonde said something. Deanna couldn't understand what the blonde was saying. So, she switch to old Kobolian.

"Do you understand me now," said Deanna, in old Kobolian.

"You spoke in old Kobolian. I can guess that you may have studied it as well as I have. My name is Gabrella," said the blonde, in old Kobolian.

"I'm Deanna. I thought that I was the last person on this planet," greeted Deanna, in old Kobolian. Then, Gabrella laughed. Deanna couldn't understand why.

"I've just arrived on this planet with my group. I think that they might want to meet you," said Gabrella. Since Deanna didn't have any plans, she might as well go to meet Gabrella's friends. So she went with Gabrella to meet her friend. What happen next is for another story. The end, for now.