Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-11-14
Words:
437
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,510

Swamp Rat in the Middle

Summary:

Ianto finds Jack with some one unexpected in his arms.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Fandom: Torchwood X-over
pairing; Ianto/Jack/Surprise
Written For: Peja
Rating: PG-13
Spoilers: None
Warnings: Slash, Crossover, Drabble
Word Count (excluding heading): 250
Challenge: Peja's Ficcers Unite Torchwood challenge for 5-22-10 to have Ianto find Jack with somebody else
Disclaimer: Remy "Gambit" LeBeau and the X-Men are © & TM Marvel comics and Disney, not the author, and are used without permission. Captain Jack Harkness, Ianto, and Torchwood are © & TM their respective owners, also not the author, and are used without permission. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter Text


Swamp Rat in the Middle
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        "JACK!!"

        Captain Jack Harkness looked up at the siren of a broken heart screeching in his lover's voice. His eyes met Ianto's across the bar, and for just a moment, they flickered with sorrow and regret. Then he remembered who he held in his arms and that this was a one-chance-in-a-lifetime deal. "I'm sorry," he mouthed to which Ianto threw up his arms in disgust.

        "'m . . . What's wrong, cherie? Disappointed lover?" mumbled the dark-haired man in Jack's arms.

        Jack looked at him in surprise. "Yes," he admitted, figuring that his fantasy had ended. No man ignored a boyfriend's sudden appearance.

        The hot-blooded Cajun shrugged. "Remy disappoint many ex-lovers," he murmured. His red eyes cast across the room and found the young man in question. "Although," he added, "dere be plenty o' dis Cajun to go around . . . " His words trailed off into a low chuckle as Ianto's fierce gaze seemed to burn right through him. "Easy, mon ami, we can share."

        "I'M NOT SHARING ANYTHING WITH YOU!" Ianto nearly spit. His eyes cut back into his boyfriend. "THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR NIGHT, JACK! WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS AT HOME!"

        Jack sighed as Ianto stormed out.

        "Pity," Remy said with a shrug of his shoulders. "That could've been a yummy threesome." He kissed Jack again. Jack tried to focus on his responsibility to chase after Ianto and reassure him, but soon the Cajun's mouth and tongue had melted all his brains . . .


The End