Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
192
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
994

not really a fic more a scene

Summary:

Something more than a vampire

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



not really a fic, more a scene
by Ophite68

“What are you?” Giles stared in appalled disbelief at the vampire who had saved him. Standing impossibly in the light of the rising sun. "A vampire would be dust."
 
“Why is a dog different from a wolf,” inquired St Germain? “Those of my blood were created with purpose.”
 
Giles answered “Vampires were created to wreak havoc in the world, to be a conduit for the evil of their creator. When a Powerful demon left this plane he infected a corpse with his essence and they in turn infected others.”
 
“Yet not all of the old gods were inimical to the tribes of humanity." replied St. Germain. "Some chose families, clans, or nations to be their very own. And when the time came to separate from this plane of existence they could not bear to leave their humans without any means of contact. They too required a conduit." He tilted his head regarding Giles with dark perceptive eyes. "My people are long dead, and yet I and those of my blood still remain. A memoriam for the god who once loved my tribe.”

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Ophite68.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.