Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
215
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,185

Change of Love

Summary:

Never suspecting that he's the one in for a surprise, Leo decides it's time to tell his wife, Piper, about his illicit affair with her sister, Phoebe.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Change of Love
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        Leo sat, staring off into space, when a tongue suddenly ran over his ear. "Guess who?" whispered a voice he knew too well. He jumped, immediately putting distance between them, and turned to face Phoebe who pouted. "What's wrong, baby?"

        "I can't keep doing this," Leo said with a shake of his head. "It's not right!"

        "Who cares if it's right," Phoebe asked, "when it feels so good?" She stepped toward him, and he gulped as he noticed that her large breasts were nearly spilling out of her blouse. "Don't I feel good, Leo?"

        "You feel great," he admitted, looking at her with longing, "but this isn't right! I'm married to your sister! We can't go on like this! I have to tell her!"

        "No!" Phoebe's cry fell on deaf ears for Leo had already orbed.

        He reappeared in the bedroom he shared with Piper and watched her, for a moment, laying on the bed with sad, tear-filled eyes and blaming himself for her pain, before materializing. "Piper, we have to talk."

        "Yes," she agreed, "we do."

        "I'm sorry," he said. "I love Phoebe."

        "You do?" Piper ran to him and threw her arms around him. "That's great!" He was stunned by her hug. "I love Cole!"

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.