Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
222
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,243

Love Shot

Summary:

Jayne loves his gun, I mean loves.

Work Text:


Love Shot.
by Lopaka Tanu

 

The candles were lit and the cabin lights were out. A fine cloth had been draped over the table. Soft music played in the background. Laid out was everything they needed to make tonight special.

Jayne had gone all out for tonight. Nothing was too expensive for his girl. She was the best and deserved only that in return.

Never once did she complain about how rough he used her. Over and over again, he would treat her harsh and she would always be up for more. She knew it didn't mean anything when he was a little too mean. Because, when they were alone like on a night like this, he always treated her right.

Moving in slowly, he pulled off his shirt. Didn't want to get it dirty with what he had in mind. Seeing her laying there, bared open like that made him shudder with anticipation. Oh, he was going to be so good to her tonight.

Moaning, he leaned over the tables and picked up the first brush. "Which end should I start with first?"

The gun remained silent but ready.

Jayne grinned, everything was just the way he liked it.

On the bed, Simon saw all this and rolled his eyes. Cursing the bigger man, he rolled to face the wall and pulled the pillow over his head.

THE END..........................