Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
617
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,260

Pretend: Abby's Story

Summary:

This is Abby's story. Sequel to Pretend and is a short story.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Okay, here is a sequel to Pretend and this is Abby's story.

Pretend: Abby's Story

Abby wiped a tear away from her face when she stopped crying. She was glad for Tony that he was finally free from the Centre, but she was so sad that she could never see her surrogate big brother. She knew that she wasn't exactly friendly with Tony when he first started working for NCIS, but he slowly grew on her. In her heart he was her brother. They've been through everything and he had been there for her. They had watched countless of movies and she had even spent the night at his apartment in his extra room.

When McGee and Ziva had told Gibbs what had happened and when he saw her he questioned her. She tried to evade his questions, but then just told him that when he had something new she would tell him. Before Tony had told her that it was okay to tell the others who he really was and why they had taken him.

She stared at the phone on her desk and called upstairs to Gibbs because she had to talk to them and tell them that Tony wasn't coming back.

"Gibbs, bring the team down here. I have news."

"Be right there." He said as he hung up on her.

A couple of minutes later she saw Gibbs, McGee and Ziva come into the lab. She had even called Ducky and told Jimmy and him to come down to the lab.

"We're going to wait for Ducky and Jimmy." Abby said. She didn't have to wait long as the elevator doors opened again. Ducky and Jimmy made their way to the lab and stopped as they saw the team.

"Well you know by McGee and Ziva told you that somebody took Tony."

"We already know that, Abby." Gibbs barked

"Yes, I know. I'm getting to the why he was taken. You see Tony is a pretender. He has a high I.Q. and he was taken from a place called The Centre because of this. Before he was taken away and given to the DiNozzo's he used to do Sims inside there. The woman who took him told him that he had to hide his genius because the Centre would take him back. When he was framed by Chip they were running his blood and that alerted The Centre. They came here and took him away. I called Jarod who is another pretender and is a friend of Tony's rescued him. I just talked to them before I called you. He can't come back because they will be watching. They would want him back.

"Tony's smart? He doesn't know what we talk about." McGee said as he stared at Abby in shock.

"Yes, Tony's smart. He had to hide his genius. He couldn't let anyone know that he was smart."

"How did you find out, Abby?" Asked Gibbs.

"I was at his apartment one day and found that he was working on an intelligence test. He got everything right."

Gibbs nodded He couldn't believe that his senior agent was that smart. He knew that he was smart because he could see behind the mask that Tony hid behind, but he didn't know that he was that smart.

Each of them thought about not having Tony there anymore and that they would miss them. Abby and Gibbs would miss him the most. Abby would miss her brother and Gibbs would miss his son.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author anny385.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.