Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
250
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,350

Inner-Outer Child

Summary:

Prue is hunting her sisters.

Work Text:


Inner-Outer Child
by Lopaka Tanu

 

Soft giggles echoed in the living room.

Alerted to the noise, Prue slowly stepped in from the hallway. With narrowed eyes she scanned the entire room. The afternoon sunlight filtering through the windows provided ample illumination.

There was no getting away this time.

A small thump vibrated the floor. This was followed by airy whispers.

Triumph! The noise had come from her right. That was it! Prue had them now. With a battle cry she charged across the living room carpet.

Two startled shrieks echoed from behind the old chair in the far corner. Phoebe and Piper tried to get up and run, but they weren't fast enough.

Rushing the chair, Prue tackled it with all her weight. It went down under the force and landed on top of her sisters.

Piper cried out in outrage as the wicker chair flattened her to the floor. "Hey! No fair!" She tried to wiggle out but Prue's weight kept her legs pinned. "No using the furniture, Prue!"

A hand with one finger pointing upwards appeared on the other side of the fallen wicker chair. "Yeah! What she said!"

Triumphantly sitting on the chair's back, which currently pinned her sisters, Prue just grinned. "Too bad, nobody said anything before we started. That means I win!" Crossing her twelve year-old arms, she smirked down at the other two little girls.

From the front hall doorway, Leo watched his wife and her sisters with a wary resignation. The faster they reversed the current spell, the happier he would be.


end