Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2012-04-07
Words:
6,411
Chapters:
16/16
Comments:
3
Kudos:
35
Hits:
5,111

I'm Not Mr. Fix-It

Summary:

Johnny goofs while trying to repair something, again!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Summary: Johnny goofs while trying to repair something, again!
Archive: Yes.
Content Warning: Some harsh language.
Copyright: December 2000 By Robin R. Neher
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Chapter Text

I'm Not Mr. Fix-It
by Robin R. Neher

 

"Gage, you twit!" Captain Hank Stanley yelled as he viewed the scattered parts of Squad 51 spread all over the apparatus bay floor. "What the hell have you done to the squad?!"

"Cap, the squad has an oil leak." Johnny answered from under the squad. "I called Charlie about it."

"Charlie told us to fix it ourselves." Roy DeSoto, Johnny's partner and best friend added. "Johnny, you're just making a mess! Get outta there!"

An oil-covered Johnny Gage crawled out from under the squad and getting up off the floor, handed his wrench to Cap.

"Okay, so I'm not a handy man! At least I try, unlike you!" Johnny growled, then stormed out back.

"Roy, talk to him!" Hank ordered. "You seem to be the only one that can get through to that boy!"

"Cap, Johnny was only trying to help. Charlie's got his hands full at the garage." Roy told his superior. "I'll see to it the squad gets put back together. I'll go call my mechanic right now. It won't take much to get the squad up and running again."

"And what do we do in the meantime without a squad?!" Hank hissed, angrily.

"Cap, I'll take care of it!" Roy insisted. "We'll get another squad to cover our territory til our squad is fixed. Now, go in your office and cool off!"

Cap spun on his heels and stomped into his office, slamming the door behind him. The other guys all scattered to different parts of the station, wanting to avoid Cap at all costs. Roy called his mechanic, who agreed to come immediately to the station and begin work on the gutted squad.

"Mike, take the squad out of service." Roy requested of the Engineer. "I'm gonna go talk to Grease Monkey Gage."

______________________________________
end part 1