Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-03-26
Words:
3,194
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
8
Hits:
2,463

Once Upon An NCIS

Summary:

Some of the NCIS Agents in fairytales.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: I thought I'd put the NCIS characters into fairytales Disney and non-Disney ones. I haven't seen, or read these stories in a long time, so many of these may be wrong.

Once Upon An NCIS

Jack and the Beanstalk

Tony DiNozzo took the cow into town intending to sell it for money. His mother had told him to sell the cow because they needed money to put food on the table. He had told his mom that he would take the animal to town and get the money.

When he got halfway into town he saw a woman by the side of the road and wondered what she was doing there. He smiled at her as he got near her.

"Hello." The woman said to the boy as he neared.

"Hello." Tony replied.

"Are you going to sell the cow? I'll give you five magic beans if you are interested."

"Really?" Asked Tony excitedly. He wondered what he could do with magic beans.

"Yes." She replied as she opened her palm and showed the boy the beans.

"My Mom said to only sell the cow for money not beans."

"These are magic beans."

He thought for a few minutes and then smiled. "I'll take them." He took the beans and put them in his pants pocket. He quickly went home because he couldn't wait to show his Mom what he had gotten for the cow.

He ran inside the house and found his Mom in the kitchen. "Look Mom. Look what I got for the cow." He had already taken the beans out of his pocket and showed his Mom the beans.

"What are those?"

"Magic beans. I got them for the cow."

"I told you to get money not magic beans. We can't buy food with beans." She took the beans out of his hand and threw them out the window. "Now go to you bedroom. We will have to go hungry because you had to had to get beans instead of money."

Tony made his way towards his bedroom and closed the door. He was sorry that he had gotten the beans instead of money. He wished he could do something, but he knew that he couldn't. It was his Mom's last cow and the only animal they had to sell.

As he got ready for bed he wished that he had more money to give to his Mom, so they could have more food.

The next day he quickly got up and changed and then made his way to the kitchen. His eyes wandered to the kitchen window and stared at the sight outside. He quickly went out the door and looked up at the beanstalk.

He quickly started to climb the beanstalk. He wasn't afraid to climb the beanstalk because he had climbed his favorite tree before. The clouds were around him and he could see a huge house a few feet away. He put his foot down on the cloud and found that it was solid, so he stepped away from the beanstalk. He quickly made his way towards the house and knocked on the door. The door opened by itself and he looked inside before stepping inside. He looked around as he walked inside the house. He wondered who lived in this house because the ceilings were really high. He jumped as he heard footsteps come towards him. Not only could he hear them, but also he could feel them.

"Fi, Fi, Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a little boy." The giant said, as he got closer. Tony quickly hid and watched in awe as the giant went past him. He sighed in relief when he didn't see, fell, or hear him. He quickly got out of his hiding spot and went looking around some more.

He opened the door to one of the rooms and saw coins and jewels inside. His eyes got big and then quickly made his way back inside. He took off his backpack that he had put on before he climbed up the beanstalk and put coins the jewels inside. He then put the backpack back on his back and went towards the other doors. He hastily ducked into another hiding space as he saw the giant sitting at a table.

"Fi, Fi, Fo, Fum. I smell the blood of a little boy." The giant said again as he got up. He looked around made his way towards Tony's hiding space. He spied the boy and started to grab Tony, but Tony was fast and the giant was slow. He took off and ran towards the door and threw himself at the beanstalk quickly made his way down. The giant was behind him chasing him and he didn't want to get caught. He hoped that he could outrun the giant. Finally, he touched the ground and when he did he looked up and saw the giant about halfway down. He quickly got his father's ax that was sitting near the house. He started chopping the beanstalk. Finally the last swing of the ax cut the beanstalk in half and the last half of the beanstalk and the giant went tumbling to earth.

Tony knew that the giant was dead, but he didn't want to go near him. His Mother came out to see what was happening and stared at the giant and the beanstalk.

"What happened, Tony?"

"Look Mom. Look what I got." Tony said as he took his backpack off and opened it to reveal the jewels and coins.

His Mother smiled at her son and hugged him. They would never have to be hungry again and for that they were both glad.

The End