Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
551
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,509

Little Red Dress

Summary:

A/N:  Comment fic prompt - Supernatural, Gabriel/Sam, Gabe takes/kidnaps Sam to a Rocky Horror midnight showing and convinces/forces Sam to wear a slinky red dress...

Work Text:

 

 
Little Red Dress
by Sam-Tony
 
"And another thing!  I don't - "  FLASH!
 
No motel.  No cheesy deer-patterned wallpaper.  No Dean.  Just an alley in the middle of nowhere...and the smirking face of the Trickster.
 
"Dammit Gabe - I was in the middle of something!"
 
"What, arguing with your brother?  Again?  Yeah that's a hot date there."  Gabriel snorted.  "*Not*."
 
"What are you, twelve?"  Sam demanded - only to realize something didn't feel quite right.  Looking down, he frowned before image caught up with his brain and he snapped his eyes back to the Trickster.  "Why am I in a dress?"
 
"Oh many, many reasons, kiddo,"  Gabriel smirked.  "But for now, I thought a nice show would be far better than listening to you and Dean-o bitch all night."
 
"A show?"  Sam repeated, the frown deepening.  Was he wearing heels?  And gloves?  "Why would I possibly need to wear a dress to see - "  Suddenly the horrible truth dawned and he blanched.  "Rocky Horror?"
 
"Why not?"
 
"Oh many - *many* reasons, Gabriel."  Sam glowered.
 
Before counting to ten and telling himself it could get much, much worse if he wasn't careful.  Gabriel may have joined Team Free Will, but he was still the Trickster down to the core of his sneaky little archangel heart.  And sparring with him often meant Sam found himself snapped somewhere *very* inconvenient.  In this getup?  Not a good idea.
 
Fine.  A show.  How bad could it be?  At least he no doubt left Dean cursing and ranting at thin air, thereby winning the argument by default.  That was some consolation at least.
 
Giving in to the inevitable, Sam sighed and took another look, blinking.  "Sequins?  You added sequins?"  He raked his finger through his hair - or tried to; there was something caught on the one side, getting in the way.  "And a rose in my hair?"
 
"You bet,"  the angel grinned, siding up to Sam and taking his arm like  a true gentleman.
 
Sam snorted.  He knew better
 
"For this?  Trust me, sequins are a *must*"  - a leer while Sam tried not to squirm at the sudden flash of mortal embarrassment that bit of information caused - "and it looks good on you.  Like the dress.  Now, shall we?"
 
Okay definitely mortal embarrassment.  And the leer was a little (a lot) disconcerting.
 
Still, despite everything, Sam didn't fight the grin overly much.  He'd learned a while ago some battles weren't worth it.  Besides, he'd never gotten to do this growing up...but no *way* was he letting the angel know he was a virgin.
 
"Why not?"  he shook his head, letting the shorter man lead the way to the door, a very shallow part of him relieved to see he wasn't the only one dressed this way.
 
Noting the one guy ahead of them, ruby red lipstick flashing in the bright lights outside the theater, Sam had to admit his dress was nicer, and it fit better.  And no fishnets, yeah always a plus.  Though the slit in the side was definitely higher up along his thigh.
 
He glared down at Gabriel, the angel grinning at the girl behind the glass and paying for their tickets.  The pervert.
 
He was being tugged through the lobby when something occurred that should have hit him much, much sooner.
 
"Did you - am I wearing makeup?"
 

End