Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
272
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,480

Shirt Ripping

Summary:

Jou's a hothead and a gossip.

Work Text:

Title: Shirt Ripping
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Author: Danyella Skyler Silverfire
Website: Livejournal, or Fanfiction.Net
Rating: PG
Genre(s): Humor
Pairing(s): Seto/Jou kinda
Summary: Jou's a hothead and a gossip.
Warnings: The title really says it all.
Disclaimer: Checks reality meter (It's remarkably Magic Eight Ball shaped). {{shake}}{{shake}} Do I own Yu-Gi-Oh!? Nope still the right reality. Go eat a tuna sandwich instead. {{stares}} Damn.
Author's Note: Okay I seem to have a crack!bunny problem. This came of yet another one.
Word Count: 180

Shirt Ripping

Jounouchi jumped to his feet and ripped his shirt open, "Do I look like a woman to you?" he demanded pointing at his now bare chest. "Well, you rich, gender deficient bastard?"

"I'm impressed with your vocabulary for once," Kaiba replied blandly, though his eyes were wide in surprise.

"Your eyes should tell you the truth," Jounouchi growled leaning forward threateningly.

"Nice show of upper body strength, Jouno," Otogi piped up, too amused.

"Take it back you dragon lusting brat!"

"Why should I? You do gossip more than any woman I've ever met, so you might as well be one." Kaiba was obviously regaining his footing.

"You ghah-" Whatever he was about to say was stopped by Honda choking off his air supply with an arm around his throat.

"Cool down. We're still in class, remember?"

"Indeed. Now that you've displayed your talent at your future job at stripping sit down and put your shirt back on Jounouchi-kun," the teacher said.

Jounouchi plopped back down into his seat only to pout up at the teacher. "I can't find my buttons."