Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
559
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,228

Stacked

Summary:

Summary: Written for rounds_of_kink for the prompt leave the glasses on and the kink roleplaying.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Stacked
by scoob2222
    

Dean loved to role play. He loved to have her dress up as an undercover cop (okay not such a stretch there) or a naughty school girl, or Marilyn Monroe. In return he was more than willing to pretend to arrest her or spank her for forgetting to type an important invoice. It was a nice little situation they had worked out, above all the normal fucking.

So, she wasn’t really surprised when Dean told her that he’d bought her a pair of fake glasses and wanted her to dress up as a naughty librarian.

She was, however, surprised to find out that he wanted to have naughty librarian sex at the library of the college where Scott was teaching a class. Scott had started teaching the class as a way of increasing his service to the community. He’d spent the last five weeks complaining about the dumb kids who would never get anywhere and how they wouldn’t last a day as a lawyer. Every time she’d mentioned it Dean had gotten pissed off and she could see why. Dean had made it through two years of college by the skin of his teeth, paying his own way, and suffering from dyslexia that no one noticed until he was almost twenty years old.

Clearly the idea of fucking her a couple of buildings away from where Scott was acting like an uppity little bitch teaching a bunch of kids who probably wanted to kick his ass about objections was a turn on.

A few weeks ago she’d have probably said no, but lately it seemed every word out of Scott’s mouth pissed her off. She was beginning to wonder why she was still trying to hold on to a relationship that made her so unhappy, but she also wasn’t quite ready to admit that it was over.

She was feeling ready to have sex in a library though.

She’d enjoyed picking out the tight, pencil skirt, the blouse that dipped just a little too low and pairing them with thigh highs and adorable little black pumps. She put on the glasses Dean had bought for her and waited for him in the back corner of the “no one ever goes here or studies this boring shit,” portion of the stacks.

She’d expected some sort of actual conversation, some sort of, “Oh hi there, sweetheart, I’m looking for a book and maybe you can help me.”

Of course Dean was always surprising her and there wasn’t much more than one bone melting look before she was pressed against the stacks, skirt hiked up around her waist.

By the time they were finished they’d knocked down two entire rows of books and her glasses were sideways on her face, barely staying on. Dean pulled her closer, steadying her still rocking body before fixing her glasses.

“I think I found what I was looking for Ms. Allen. Thanks so much for the help.”

“No problem, sir,” she smiled, “that’s what I’m here for. Feel free to ask me if you need anything else.”

“Well then, why don’t you show me to the law section?”

He smirked and she giggled, “I’m sure that I can handle that and anything else you might require for your…studies.”

“We should get started then. I have a lot of studying to do.”

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author scoob2222.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.