Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Flashes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
275
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,145

Flashes: Fearless

Summary:

"A blue blur of furry tore through the lower levels of the house. Clutched into one gigantic paw was an important looking piece of paper that was being shredded with every press of his claws."

Work Text:


Flashes: Fearless
by Chi Shiro

 

 

A blue blur of furry tore through the lower levels of the house. Clutched into one gigantic paw was an important looking piece of paper that was being shredded with every press of his claws. Even to a casual observer the paper seemed to be the source of his problems.

Stalking further into the bowels of the mansion, into places no one outside the X-men was allowed to go, he roughly punched the code to one of his labs. A smile broke involuntarily as his eyes set upon a hunched over figure in a white lab coat. Bobby hard at work. No doubt mixing some concoction that would turn Scott's hair pink. Again.

"What's wrong, love," he didn't even need to look up to feel the presence of his life mate in the room. The professor was toying with the theory that one or both were a latent Telepath or empath, allowing them to forge a unique soul link.

Hank sighed as he leaned over to nuzzle and kiss Bobby. He took note that today's chemical of choice was green. Fearless was not going to be happy at all, "Well, the FOH has managed to scare away yet another one of my suppliers. My parents wish to entreat us with their presence this weekend. Did I mention I caught the dog chewing on my new pair of shoes?"

"Could be worse," Bobby added another element to his mixture, turning it a brilliant emerald green, before bottling it.

"How do you figure?"

"You could be Fearless."

Hank's laughter followed Bobby out into the halls as the younger man strolled off in search of his victim.


end

Series this work belongs to: