Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Flashes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
186
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
1,273

Flashes: Apologies

Summary:

"Hank huffed through the halls of the university to which he would be guest lecturing on mutating genetics."

Work Text:


Flashes: Apologies
by Chi Shiro

 

Hank huffed through the halls of the university to which he would be guest lecturing on mutating genetics. His fight with Bobby this morning over something small, he was willing to believe it was over whose turn it was to walk Terpsichore, had left him in no mood to deal with students. He sighed deeply as he noticed most of his class was wandering around in the hall in front of the lecture room.

"Like, wow, Dr. McCoy. You're, like, so lucky," a bleached blonde snapped her gum, nearly getting some on his fur. He stared at the strange young woman and then noticed most of the students had begun to wink and nudge upon seeing him.

He worked up the nerve to look in the room and nearly did a literal double take. A life sized ice statue of Bobby on his knees had "please forgive me" carved across the base. The statue held a dozen dyed blue roses. Across the entirety of the room were various ice sculptures and vases holding flowers, as well as candy and Twinkies, all inscribed for him.

 

end

Series this work belongs to: