Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
154
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,372

Walls

Summary:

Sometimes walls need to come down.
Disclaimer: Not mine, never have been, never will be, so yeah... They belong to Kripke/McG/et al, and a bunch of other corporate-type ppl, in other words, not me.

Work Text:

~~~~~~~~~

The soft, tickle-touch of nothing drifted across his arm, One of a thousand such wisps dancing over and around his body. It was sensory overload of the most exquisite form, maddening and erotic. Phantom touches made of aether and thought, shapeless until brought to bear, their purpose and existence acknowledged.
A trail of non-touch caressed his chest, aether panting swaths of love and trust until he was surrounded by it, immersed in the things he thought he'd never know, things he never thought himself worthy of.
With painfully slow and tender wisps the touch reached deep inside him, crumbling a wall he hadn't even known existed. Happiness laughter, and joy spilled out from behind that cracked, crumbling wall- feelings he'd almost forgotten.
Still wrapped in the safety of feather touches, he stared at the being surrounding him as he spoke the truest, purest words he'd ever allowed himself to feel- "I love you."