Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
720
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,098

Untitled Valentine challenge response

Summary:

Answer to my own Valentine's Challenge.  Words chosen to use in this story: Snow, Chocolate, Flowers (I know I'm using all three, but I felt like it). Logan and Remy celebrate their first Valentines together as a couple.

Work Text:


?
by James

 

Remy had decided to sleep in his own room last night.  He woke up at 10:30, thanking God that his team hadn't been schedualed for one of Scott's grueling training sessions.

When he rolled over he frowned a bit and rubbed his eyes, thinking he was maybe still dreaming. Candles. Chocolate. Flowers.  A teddy bear.  Shaking his head, he sat up slowly.  "What da hell's all dis?" he asked himself with a slight smile.

Logan stepped into the room with a slight smirk.  "Happy Valentine's day babe," he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed, next to his lover.  "Brought you a Valentine's day breakfast."

Remy opened the lid and laughed softly.  Heart shaped chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausage patties shaped into hearts, a cup of hot coffee along with the sports and comic section of the paper.

The newspaper was still going on about how the Saints had finally won the superbowl and he couldn't help but smirk.  Even the comics had added a few pieces of comedy about the hallmark game.

Remy looked over at Logan and smiled, kissing him tenderly.  "Dis is very sweet cher."

Logan chuckled a bit.  "Yeah, well, it's our first Valentine's together so I figured I might as well do somethin' special," he said before setting the tray on the bed so Remy could eat.  "Gonna go draw you a bath now," he said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Remy shook his head and began to eat slowly, thinking with a soft sigh how perfect his life was now that he was with Logan.  The one man who he least expected to fall for was the love of his life.

He smiled softly as he heard the bath running and heared Logan humming "Unforgettable" to himself.

After 15 minutes the water stopped running and Remy finished eating, pushing the plate away and standing up to the go to the bathroom.  He gasped softly at what he saw. Logan, naked and in the bath, the smell of lavender and vanilla bath oils wafting towards his nostrals, bubbles and rose petals floating around his mate.

Logan smirked a bit and lifted a hand, waving him over with his finger.

Remy licked his lips and swallowed, his throat suddenly dry.  Walking over to the tub, he stepped in and moaned as he closed his eyes, sinking into the steamy heat of the water as he let the scents of the oils relax his body.

Logan pulled Remy closer, wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, kissing his neck, loving the shiver of delight he felt trailing Remy's body.

Remy couldn't help it.  Anytime Logan touched him, it felt like shockwaves went through his body and everything became sensitive...electrified.

They relaxed into one another, enjoying the loving kisses and caresses they gave one another until the water grew tempid.  Getting up, the dried each other off.  Remy wrapped his arms around Logan's neck and kissed him softly, moaning into the kiss.

Logan growled softly, loving how soft and perfect Remy's body fit into his.  They were both hungry and hard for one another but Logan frowned when he heard squeals and laughter.

Pulling away, he wrapped a towel around himself before going to the curtain.  Pushing it opened, he grinned.  "Holy shit...it's snowin'!" he said before walking back over to Remy.  "Come on babe.  We'll finish this later.  First I wanna go have some fun in the snow with ya."

Remy pouted before raising his brow.  "Havin' fun in da snow? Snow and Fun don' exactly go well togeder wit' dis Cajun cher...you know dat," he said before crossing his arms.

"What...you don't think I can keep ya warm Gumbo?" he asked in a teasing challenge.

Remy smirked at that before sighing.  "Oui...fine.  We'll play your game," he said before going to his closet and pulling out some warm clothes.  Once he dressed, he grabbed his duster and pulled it on.

Logan grinned.  "I'll be right back.  Meet me downstairs," he said before running across the hall.  5 minutes later, Remy was already downstairs and Logan came down rushing, jumping the last 3 steps, landing on his feet.

Taking Remy's hand, he led the man outside into the crisp, cool air.

 

end part 1