Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
200
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,526

Forever For Always

Summary:

The guys make a strong pact.

Work Text:

 
Forever For Always
by Lynneste
 
It was a quiet night at Villa 51. Johnny Gage, Roy DeSoto, Chet Kelly, Marco Lopez, Mike Stoker and Hank Stanley were remembering all the times they spent together.
 
Hank said, "Each time one of you wound up at Rampart, I got really concerned."
 
Roy said, "Right. But everything turned out alright."
 
Johnny said, "I agree. But you were by our side when Roy and I were wrongfully accused of stealing money from a patient we were helping."
 
Hank said, "That's right. I know you'd never steal from a patient."
 
Chet said, "I learned lots of lessons from playing pranks at Station 51."
 
Hank said, "We're all glad to hear it."
 
Marco said, "We've been through tons of good times and bad times."
 
Mike said, "But the important thing is we all are a family."
 
Hank said, "That's right. I want all of you to know I love you very much."
 
In unison, Johnny, Roy, Chet, Marco and Mike said, "We love you, too, Cap."
 
Later, the men were in one another's arms in bed. They hummed the Irving Berlin tune, "Always." They then said their goodnights and I love yous to one another and fell into a comfortable but restful night's sleep starting immediately.
 
 
DONE