Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-03-07
Words:
3,426
Chapters:
8/8
Comments:
6
Kudos:
28
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
4,009

In Da Cabin In Da Woods

Summary:

Logan Remy & Addie are in the cabin up in Canada where she witnesses her first snow storm.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Disclaimer: Logan & Remy do not belong to me. They belong to Marvel & Disney as for Addie she belongs to me.
Thanks to the wonderful snowstorm for the muses as for all the authors of their wonderful stories to inspire me. Thanks all!!!!!

Chapter Text



In A Cabin In Da Woods
by Poe

 

 It had been Logan's idea to go up to Canada. Addie her chubby little arms were waggaling all over the place in the baby chest pack on Logan. The eight  month old had never seen a real snowstorm. Logan wanted her to be in Canada because there was a killer of a storm comin up.
 
Remy was in back of Logan muttering to himself about the cold even though he had his trench coat & Logan's fur lined jacket on top of that.  The nature was gorgeous as they got closer to the cabin Remy had been having daydreams about one of Logan's  "cabin coffees" when he bumped into the shorter man.
 
He chuckled sexily as he could feel Remy's hard on bumping him. "There it is darlin...home" he whispered to Addie as he got her out of the pack & faced her to the cabin. The last few steps they took Addie was in Logan's arms Remy walked beside them as Logan looked over to the younger man & smiled.
 
Remy went over & opened up the door. As Logan went in Remy couldn't help squeezing his ass in his tight jeans. He was magnificent carrying his own backpack with the chest pack for Addie. Remy had only his back pack.
 
As soon as Logan got in he gave Addie to Remy. He rubbed her nose as she giggled. Logan went over to the fireplace got out a few logs & started a roaring fire then he put up the screen so Addie could crawl around.
 
He came over to the two of them as Remy threw her into the air and caught her as she squealed with laughter. "So how's our little cub?"  He touched noses with the little girl sat her on the ground as she started to scoot around. Her gurgles were good for the old place as the two men watched her with loving eyes. "I'm glad we brought her up here darlin...she's gonna come up here a lot. She needs to get in touch with that wild side."
 
Remy smiled as she came crawling over to him "up up"  as he picked her up as Addie snuggled against him purring. "Ya want some coffee darlin?" Remy looked up to his husband & smiled "Oui cher I've had dreams about your cabin coffee." Logan kissed him passionately as Remy responded. Logan purred low in his chest as Addie giggled.
 
He went over to the old fashioned perculator put the coffee water in it & put it directly on the open flame of the fire. Ten minutes later he brought over two mugs of the strong coffee. Remy took the mug out of his hand & smelled the rich Cajun coffee as Logan sat down and took Addie.
 
The Acadian drank his coffee slowly as Logan laid back put his mug on the floor & put Addie on his massive chest baby talking to her softly. The wind began to pick up never taking his eyes off of Addie he said softly "Looks like we got here just in time darlin." He sat up drank his coffee then gave some to Addie as Remy gasped "Logan! You shouldn't give her dat! She nothin but a mere baby."
 
Logan chuckled as the girl was suckin on the lip of the mug. "She likes it put hair on her chest." Remy rolled his eyes as Logan took it away from her as she started to whine a little "No darlin papa ain't happy about you havin coffee."
 

TBC