Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
573
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,328

Let's Get Into the Bath

Summary:

Johnny, Roy and Marco have their own bath on their terms.

Work Text:



Let's Get Into the Bath
by Lynneste
 
Johnny Gage, Roy DeSoto and Marco Lopez were sitting in the living room. They were discussing the time when they were hospitalized at Rampart General Hospital.
 
Johnny said, "I was really lonely in that hospital room."
 
Roy said, "But I did find time to come and see you."
 
Johnny said, "That brightened my day a little. But I desperately wanted to be discharged from Rampart."
 
Marco said, "Roy and I felt the same way, as well, when we wound up there in a different room."
 
Roy said, "That's right. But you did come in to visit us. That brightened our day a little."
 
Johnny said, "I was so happy to see two familiar faces."
 
Marco said, "Roy and I believe you. We all wanted the same thing, to be discharged from Rampart as soon as possible."
 
Johnny said, "Well, we can't blame one another, with the battle axe nurse being so rough while she bathed me."
 
Roy said, "She was also rough with me doing the same thing."
 
Marco said, "Same with me."
 
Johnny said, "On the subject of bathing, let's have our own bath."
 
Roy said, "Great idea."
 
Marco said, "Same here."
 
A few minutes later, the three men were in a bubble bath. They were helping one another feel better.
 
Johnny said, "We all were so happy when we were discharged from Rampart."
 
Roy said, "You're so right about that. But we did complain to Drs. Brackett and Early and to Dix about that nurse."
 
Marco said, "The proper proceedures were taken after the administrators were notified."
 
Johnny said, "Then the battle axe nurse got fired from Rampart."
 
Marco said, "She deserved it. But when she was killed in a car accident, we were spoken to by Chief McConnike."
 
Roy said, "The chief told us we weren't at fault for the fatal accident. Tom Wheeler and Craig Brice never bothered us about it. I'm so glad the chief spoke to them."
 
Johnny said, "So am I."
 
Marco said, "Same here."
 
Roy said, "From what I understand, Vince spoke with several witnesses who saw the accident."
 
Marco asked, "Were the statements similar?"
 
Johnny replied, "In several ways, yes. Some witnesses told him the car, (presumably driven by the battle axe nurse), was going in and out of traffic at high speed."
 
Roy said, "Other witnesses told Vince the car crashed through the guardrail, went airborne, landed on its side and slid onto its roof."
 
Marco said, "The proper proceedures were done to get the nurse out of her wrecked car."
 
Johnny said, "That's right. She was also rushed to Rampart, where she died the following day."
 
Marco said, "From what Dr. Brackett told me, the crash was too traumatic."
 
Johnny said, "Dix told the chief the nurse died from massive head trauma."
 
Marco said, "Let's forget about that nurse and move on to something else."
 
Roy said, "Good idea."
 
Johnny said, "I agree."
 
Marco asked, "May I scrub your backs?"
 
In unison, Johnny and Roy replied, "Sure."
 
Marco then started to scrub Johnny and Roy's backs. A few minutes later, Johnny and Roy returned the favor and scrubbed Marco's back. 

A few minutes later, the three men were in each other's arms in their queen-size bed. Johnny was on Roy's right. Marco was on Roy's left. A southwest quilt warmed them up a little. 

Roy said, "Now that we've gotten everything out of our systems, let's grab some shut-eye." 

Marco said, "Good idea." 

Johnny said, "I'm all for it." 

The three men said their goodnights and I love yous to one another and then fell asleep.
 
 
DONE