Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-05-21
Words:
9,396
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
25
Hits:
3,403

A new life to live

Summary:

Title: A new life to live
Original characters: Aiden, Patrick, Natasha and Yasmine.
Rating: NC-17
Summary: The life of two teenage boys in love, are drastically changed when a girl they both knew shows up with a baby. What's worse is that she doesn't know who's it is and she doesn't want anything more to do with it. What will the life of Aiden and Patrick be like with the new addition to the family?

Chapter 1: Old Routines

Notes:

I've had the idea for this fic for quite some time, but only now been able to continue to write it.I hope you like it and reviews are very much welcomed. Also NOK is the Norwegian currency and the amount is about 40 USD, just so you know. 

Chapter Text

Aiden groaned as the alarm clock started beeping. Tiredly he tried to locate his phone with closed eyes and a wandering hand. He leaned over the body next to him and patted the bed, trying to find the offending object, causing his misery.

A strong arm wraps around his waist and soft lips press against his neck. Aiden lets out a moan and slides down to kiss the other man’s lips.

“Happy to see me?” He asked, after a languid kiss, palming the other’s erection.

Aiden smiled. “Always, Pat.”

“What time is it?” he asked.

Aiden leaned over again and finally found the phone, pressing a random button he smiled in triumph. “We got plenty of time, Patrick.”

Patrick smiled mischievously and flipped them around. Aiden ran his fingers through Patrick’s black hair, tugging at the ends and licking his jaw. Patrick nibbled on Aiden’s neck, his hand wrapped around the younger male’s erection.

“Pat…” Aiden moaned, arching his back a little.

Patrick took in the sight of his lover, skin flushed with arousal, eyes closed and lips parted in a breathy moan. There was something about the look, that made Patrick forget that he had taken the Aiden from his family, forget that they had no one to turn to anymore. His thoughts were quickly reduced to nothing as Aiden took his hand and placed it above his opening. Then there was the look in his eyes, telling him to fuck him senseless.

Patrick didn’t have to prepare Aiden much from last night and soon enough he was sheathed fully inside his lover. Aiden had closed his eyes again and back arched. His lips was parted in a silent moan. Patrick withdrew almost completely, before slamming back in.

“Patrick…”

Patrick took a deep breath and continued his relentless pounding into his love. “I love you, Aiden.”

Aiden wrapped his arms around Patrick’s neck, drawing him down for a long kiss, while Patrick again wrapped one of his hands around Aiden’s cock. Looking into each other’s eyes they kept up their tryst till they both came.

Patrick fell into a boneless heap on top of Aiden, panting heavily. Aiden pressed open mouthed kisses to Patrick’s shoulder, hands running up and down his back to calm him down from the high. They needed this, their own time at the day where only themselves mattered. Their lives were complicated enough, Aiden’s parents hating them, Patrick’s being absence for most parts of his life.

Aiden sighed quietly as Patrick slipped out and rolled to the side. He offered a weak smile and kissed Patrick softly on the lips.

“What are you thinking about?” Patrick asked.

Aiden shook his head. “It’s not important right now.”

“Okay.” Patrick stretched and smiled. “I’ll go make us breakfast, you get your butt in the shower.”

Aiden smiled and nodded. Rolling out of bed, he took his clothes from the floor and over to the dirty laundry basket. Patrick went to their small kitchen and took out bread, salami and cheese, it was the only thing Aiden would even consider eating in the morning. He then went over to the coffee machine and made some for himself.

This was their routine, wake up a little early and have some time for themselves before the day started. One in the shower, while the other making breakfast, then the other went to the shower, while the other one packed their things. They knew each other’s time plan like it was their own. It worked, their relationship, no matter what Aiden’s parents had said. No matter what his friends said. They would stay together, because they loved each other.

Patrick heard the water stop running and placed the food on a plate before grabbing his own cup of coffee. He kissed Aiden on the top of the head, sipping his coffee and sitting down. They sat in silence while eating or drinking their breakfast.

Setting his coffee cup down, Patrick rose and went to the bathroom. “Won’t be long.”

“Take you time.” Aiden said and finished his breakfast. “I’ll pack our things in the mean time.”

Patrick smiled and nodded.

---

The weather was cold outside, winter finally setting in. Patrick had wrapped Aiden in two sweaters, a warm coat, white wool mittens, a scarf and a warm hat. He himself was only wearing a scarf.

Aiden pulled down the scarf that was wrapped up to his nose, spitting out loose ends and rubbed his nose. “How come I’m all wrapped up, while you’re only wearing a scarf?”

Patrick smiled and took Aiden’s mitten covered hand. “It’s because I get the pleasure of unwrapping you when we get home.”

“You are incorrigible, Patrick.” Aiden said, tugging on Patrick’s scarf and pressing a chaste kiss to his lips as a peace offering when Patrick started retaliating.

“I’ll see you at lunch?” Patrick asked, running his fingers through Aiden’s hair.

Aiden leaned into the touch and smiled. “I’ll see you at lunch.”

---

Aiden went into the cafeteria and smiled to the lady behind the counter when paying for his food. Looking around he located a free table and went over to it, hogging it before anyone else could. He sat down and nibbled on the food, having bought most of it to Patrick anyway.

It didn’t take long before Patrick was sitting next to him, munching away on the food. Aiden was staring out in the air, thinking about how life would be if he and Patrick had never met in junior high. He would probably have his family behind his every decision, but he wouldn’t have his best friend and lover.

Aiden sighed and turned to Patrick. “Do you think we did the right thing?”

“What you mean?” Patrick asked, his mouth full.

Aiden took a paper napkin and brushed some crumbs from Patrick lower lip. “I shouldn’t have to tell you at 19 to not talk with your mouth full. And I meant about us.”

Patrick dropped the food, staring at Aiden. “We did do the right thing. We loved each other and we wanted to share it with the world, it was the world that decided not to accept us.”

Aiden smiled. “Thank you.”

Patrick laughed quietly and pecked Aiden. “Anytime.”

Aiden leaned against him, whispering. “People are watching again.”

Patrick threw a subtle glance over his shoulder, before kissing Aiden forcefully and passionately. Aiden winded his fingers into Patrick’s hair, tugging him closer. They broke the kiss, breaths coming in short pants.

“I love you.” Aiden whispered, looking down in a bashful manner.

Patrick hooked his finger underneath Aiden’s chin and forcing eye contact. “I love you too.”

Looking slightly to the left, Aiden saw that some girls were sitting on a table not far from them, whispering excitedly and occasionally looking at them. They had been doing this since they started school again, knowing that some of the girls were for some reason fangirling them like crazy. It was all in good fun, but they never did anything else than kissing, knowing that was barely tolerated amongst the teachers.

“What time is it?” Patrick asked suddenly, breaking Aiden out of his thoughts.

Checking his watch, which was an old batter thing, he groaned slightly. “5 minutes to class, we should clean up, get our books and get going.”

Patrick nodded, gathering his things and tossing the food in the garbage. He held out his hand to Aiden and kissed it as they left the cafeteria.

---

Aiden pick up the bag of carrots, inspecting them closely before putting them back and picking up a different bag. He then went over to the onions and pick out two rather big ones, before moving to the cabbage picking out the nicest one he found.

When he was done, he went to the check out and waited in line. When it was his turn he looked out of the shop window and saw a girl he thought he recognized. The only thing was that that girl had been absent for nearly a year and no one had heard from her since she left.

“That’ll be 234.50 NOK, do you want a bag?” The young girl behind the counter asked.

Aiden smiled and nodded, while handing her the money. Getting his change back, he took the recite and wished the girl a nice day, before packing his items together and leaving.

For some reason he couldn’t get the image of the girl he thought he had seen through the window. It wouldn’t possibly be her could it?

---

Patrick stood in the kitchen, slowly sipping his beer and watching as Aiden was flitting around.

“Do you need any help?” he asked.

Aiden shook his head, moving over to the meat that was cooking. He added the ginger and garlic, mixing it together. Then he moved back to the carrot, finishing grating them before adding them in the mix.

“What are you making?” Patrick asked.

“You’ll see.” Aiden said as he cut the last of the spring onion before adding it and the cabbage to the strange mixture.

Patrick shrugged and took another sip from his beer. “You sure there isn’t anything I can help with?”

Aiden stopped stirring in the pan for awhile, before continuing again. “You can go into the living room, stay there and stop bothering me.”

Patrick’s eyebrows were raised in astonishment, it wasn’t everyday that he was banned from the kitchen while Aiden was cooking their dinner. Deciding not to risk his own life to find out what was wrong, Patrick went into the living room and sat down waiting somewhat patiently.

Aiden finished the meal, placing the odd mixture of ingredients into a bowl and fished out two plates. He took the out to the living room and went back to the kitchen to get forks and knives.

Patrick watched as Aiden went back and forth between the living room and kitchen to get things. “Do you need any help?”

“No.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No.”

Patrick sighed and muttered to himself. “Then why are you acting like a woman having her period?”

Aiden sat down. “Did you say something?”

“No, nothing at all. Lets eat, shall we?”

Aiden nodded.

---

Patrick laid down on the sofa, hand behind his head and the other dangling off the side. Aiden was still out in the kitchen, cleaning up their things. Patrick knew there was nothing he could do with it, he knew this was Aiden’s little quirk. Aiden had to have things in order, at least in the kitchen, everything had it’s place and nothing was ever to be misplaced. It hadn’t taken them long to fall into a routine, Patrick washing up and Aiden drying and putting it into place.

Patrick was brought back to the world of the living, when Adrian dropped down on top of him, making himself comfortable. Patrick wrapped his arms around him and inhaled his scent through his hair. Slightly spiced, yet the calming scent of herbal shampoo.

Aiden sighed contently. “I hope things never change.”

Just as he said that, there was a knock on the door. Patrick frowned. “Who could that be? You’re not expecting anyone are you?”

Aiden shook his head. “Are you?”

“No.”

There was another knock on the door and Aiden got up, Patrick following behind closely. Aiden opened the door and gaped. Patrick’s eyes were wide.

“Yasmine?”

Yasmine smiled and tossed her long blond hair over her shoulder. “Lovely to see you again boys.”

Aiden merely continued to gape at her and the bundle she was carrying. Yasmine noticed and laughed.

“Shocked are you, Addy? You shouldn’t be, since you slept with me.” There was a sharp intake of breath behind them. “Oh don’t be so dramatic, Patrick, you weren’t exactly your charming self when you jumped me.”

She then handed the baby over to Aiden. “Take good care of her, alright? I’ve got to many plans to let them get ruined by that. She’s born on December 24th, but doesn’t have a name yet. All the paperwork is in the bag.”

Aiden covered the baby from the harsh words coming it’s mother. He couldn’t think straight, Patrick had slept with Yasmine? And he had slept with Yasmine. Thinking about it, it was probably a year or so since he slept with her, but what about Patrick? When did he have sex with her?

“Well, then boys. I’ll be going now. Take good care of her, and don’t try to contact me.”

TBC