Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-12-31
Words:
789
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,755

Dark

Summary:

Max goes to DC to find Logan.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Disclaimer

“NCIS” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money. Please don’t sue.

“Dark Angel” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to their owners and creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money. Please don’t sue.

Author’s Note: I have been watching Dark Angel and thought about doing an NCIS/Dark Angel Crossover. In this fic Logan and Tony are the same guy. I think that it’s kind of funny that at the end of Season 2 of Dark Angel Logan said coming through, Federal Agent and Make a hole. Both of them he said as Tony too.

Dark

Tony DiNozzo was on his computer checking his email when a call came in from him from security from downstairs. His teammates and Gibbs were at their desks doing various things.

“DiNozzo.”

“This is Daniel from Security. There’s someone named Max who wants to see you.”

“Send her up.” Tony replied into the phone.

He couldn’t believe it. Max was here. What did she want? Why was she here? He got up and sat on the desk waiting for the elevator to show up with Max.

McGee and Ziva looked up wondering what Tony was doing sitting on the edge of his desk and Gibbs also wondered what was happening.

The elevator dinged and Max walked out of it and into the bullpen. Tony pushed away from the desk and walked up to Max, but stopped short.

“You can walk without those mechanical legs.”

“It’s amazing what modern medicine can do.” Replied Tony. “So why are you here?”

“It’s gone.”

“Are you sure?”

“!00 percent positive.”

Tony stepped up to Max and put his hand onto her check and then pulled her to him and kissed her. He then looked into her eyes and smiled. “I’m glad you came.”

“Me too, Logan.” Max said as she whispered in his ear.

“I go by Tony DiNozzo now.” He whispered back to her.

“Are you going to introduce your girlfriend?” Asked Gibbs.

“Sorry, Boss. Everyone this is Max. Max this is my Boss, Gibbs. My teammates Ziva David and Tim McGee.”

“Hello, everyone. So will I see you tonight? I know you have to work and I’ll be at your house.”

“Sure.” Tony said. He couldn’t wait to get home to see Max again. It had been a long time since he last saw her.

“Well, I gotta bounce.” She said as she walked back to the elevator.

Tony smiled and walked back to his desk and sat down.